D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
If I'm correct one of the reasons Madden retired was due to a heart attack or high blood pressure. Go figure. ;)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I think it was the 86/87 season when the pen marker came. The all-time classic was the Gatorade jug details if I remember right. :cool:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Highlights this week are Chiefs @ Bengals and Cards @ Cowboys.

Fyi, Adam Vinatieri (Pats, Colts) retired at the end of last season. He currently has more points than any other kicker. Career spanned 25+ years. I think he'll always be remembered for the last second FG over the Rams in the SB. HOF.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Also he has his name on the best football game ever. :)
I heard Lamar Jackson has a 96 speed rating in Madden. A notch higher than Michael Vick. (95). I remember how great it was to use Vick in the old Madden games. :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I heard Lamar Jackson has a 96 speed rating in Madden. A notch higher than Michael Vick. (95). I remember how great it was to use Vick in the old Madden games. :)
Yeah I loved the older Madden games. I had to quit in 2008 after they stopped making them for the PC. My Madden 2008 still works fine on my win 10 system though. :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Big day on tap tomorrow in the NFL. All kinds of games with playoff implications.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah I loved the older Madden games. I had to quit in 2008 after they stopped making them for the PC. My Madden 2008 still works fine on my win 10 system though. :)
I barely if ever play anymore but continue to watch reviews. 2004-08 was considered the golden era of Madden at least on the systems. Seems Madden hasn't released a solid enough game in a decade. All the "create-a" stuff is gone. 2k5 and All Pro Football were the best plus Head Coach.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Did see these results. Well the dream is over. :(;)

Bama 27, Cinci 6
Georgia 34, Michigan 11

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Hehehe, Stafford with three TOs already. A couple costly. A pick six. (His fourth this year.) Also a fumble deep in Baltimore territory.

Cinci cut it to four here. 28-24. I thought it was over after 14-0.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Looks like Joe and his Bengals are the new power in the AFC North. That said I hope my Steelers lose out to get a better draft pick. Probably won't happen in Big Bens final year though.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Cardinals Cowboys on now all kinds of playoff implications.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
From an European point of view I think that NFL should be renamed to NHL: National Handball League. :p

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I don't know. He could have been one of the best ever if he stayed with the Steelers and got his head out of his butt.
Still, a lot more exciting to watch than your version of "football"....even baseball looks exciting compared to that! :)

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Man really disappointed in the Cheifs today. Defense stunk offense failed to execute in the 2nd half.

But the worse for me was our couching

Reid has 3rd down and 2 in Bengals territory in the 2nd half they had not stopped our run all game that's 4 down territory. Run it twice get the 1rst. Don't drop back to pass get a hold make it 3rd and long and then we cant convert!

Then on our defense those recievers were killing our man to man coverage. Adjust at least change up the coverage at times. 3rd and 37 at 4minutes you don't do a zone prevent to force the field goal and give Mahomes a chance? Instead you blitz go man to man and guess what? You get burned again

Then with 220 on the clock just let them score the touchdown! Give Mahomes the ball back with 3 timeouts and over 2 minutes to put the game into overtime!. Instead you make the Bengals take 7 plays and run your clock out?

FML just a bad game all around really for my team

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis