Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Same here, my Saint's had a few changes to get a good QB, over the last few draft's. To late now, offense is depleted. Circle the wagons guys!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Big NFL day tomorrow. That Cowboys at Chiefs game looks particularly interesting.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Minnesota over GB for the biggest upset so far today.
Sorry Indy over Buffalo BIG is probably the upset of the day so far. And I am not at all sold on the Buffalo Bills.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Dallas @ KC is an interesting game right now KC is schooling them so far...

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Another episode in the twilight zone....:)

Colts blow out Bills
KC is playing some actual D
Houston beat the Titans

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Minnesota over GB for the biggest upset so far today.
Sorry Indy over Buffalo BIG is probably the upset of the day so far. And I am not at all sold on the Buffalo Bills.
Bills have the weakest SOS so don't understand that.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Now, with that said, if my Saint's had the whole Oline starting with Michael Thomas Alvin Kamar, Winston, it would have been a different outcome. But a lot of other teams are going through the same injury thing.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
G-Men gotta win tonight!! Watch and see if the Eagles get blown out next Sunday. The last two teams that played the Saints, the following game they got blown out. Lol

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
I believe it's just gonna get worse. You guy's already know, even back before 92, some of the game's where fixed. But than them dude's really don't care. They still get paid.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
My Steelers mad a valiant effort late in the game only to fall short. Oh well at least it was entertaining.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Giants at Tampa with Peyton and Eli. Ya think Eli might be a little biased on this game? :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis