highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
How is DK Metcalf getting away with being in so many scuffles and grabbing peoples' facemasks?

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Well for some reason, I had a hunch the 9ers where gonna stomp the Rams, and they did. You guy's seen that DraftKings commercial? I find it funny man, the women who's off to the side lifting weights, you better make enough to buy that solid Gold rocket ship! Lolo

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Every time a team seems to be looking great they seem to stumble this season. Well the good news is that we may actually have a wide open road to the super bowl. :)

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Every time a team seems to be looking great they seem to stumble this season. Well the good news is that we may actually have a wide open road to the super bowl. :)
yep, just the way Vegas likes it .............

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
yep, just the way Vegas likes it .............
I told my Son, last year even before that, when the Raiders move to Vegas and they legalize betting online across the country for the NFL that the fix was being put in. Just look at all the bad calls by the Ref's this year.Sure they always have bad calls, but it pretty much out of control now this year. Than with the rule changes, can't hit below the knees, which is a good rule change but has changed the game a lot. CB are having to grab the and hold on now.. lolo

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I told my Son, last year even before that, when the Raiders move to Vegas and they legalize betting online across the country for the NFL that the fix was being put in. Just look at all the bad calls by the Ref's this year.Sure they always have bad calls, but it pretty much out of control now this year. Than with the rule changes, can't hit below the knees, which is a good rule change but has changed the game a lot. CB are having to grab the and hold on now.. lolo
Some really shitty penalties especially recently. Some were taunting when the guy wasn't even looking at the person and a takedown penalty where the blocker fell but never even grabbed anyone.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Some really shitty penalties especially recently. Some were taunting when the guy wasn't even looking at the person and a takedown penalty where the blocker fell but never even grabbed anyone.
Yeah, anyone who has been watching the NFL for long can tell the game has changed. I'm really not liking the new NFL. I mean back in the day I've watch games where you could tell the fix was in. But now, it's like every weekend one or more just look fixed. It's really getting out of hand.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Thursday Night Football
Patriots @ Falcons
Who ya got?
I'll go Pats after watching that embarrassing loss by the Falcons to Dallas on Sunday.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
My Saint's need WR's man!! Sucks! But umm Pat's by 14

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
25-0. Atlanta had a couple blown chances to put up a few points but overall the Pats are growing as the contender. Good RB's, D, and Jones is pretty darn efficient. Making a few tough throws too. Not asking too much from him but excelling in it. I see McCourty is still playing for them.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
25-0. Atlanta had a couple blown chances to put up a few points but overall the Pats are growing as the contender. Good RB's, D, and Jones is pretty darn efficient. Making a few tough throws too. Not asking too much from him but excelling in it. I see McCourty is still playing for them.
Hey, man that game pissed me off.Pats blowout them Dirty Birds, and my Saint's lose to them! Dam Ref's gotta Target on my Saint's, Lolo. Not really a lost is a lost no matter how you lose. I'm gonna email Sean Payton, and tell him to bring back, umm never mind.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
CAR- the Darnold Train has crashed so Cam comes with "I'm back!" hahaha. Nonetheless, they're in trouble.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Hey, man that game pissed me off.Pats blowout them Dirty Birds, and my Saint's lose to them! Dam Ref's gotta Target on my Saint's, Lolo. Not really a lost is a lost no matter how you lose. I'm gonna email Sean Payton, and tell him to bring back, umm never mind.
Not looking too good.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
CAR- the Darnold Train has crashed so Cam comes with "I'm back!" hahaha. Nonetheless, they're in trouble.
Yeah, man, the rest of the NFC South teams are circling like buzzards over my Saints! :mad::( Saints been kicking their butts for years. It's payback for sure.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Well at least I get to watch my Steelers on Sunday night football. But if Ben doesn't play that means Rudolph and we know how that goes. C'mon Steelers spend a high draft pick on a QB already...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis