D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I didn't watch much and really, I haven' watched much this year because of the current Prima Donna. I did see a defender fall while trying to cover someone, so I wasn't too impressed by that. Special teams definitely did their part, too. Who knew that a long snapper needs to be good at their one job?

I heard someone asking about the number of snaps Love gets during practice and another 'sports guy' said that Rodgers likes to take the snaps at that time. Well, it's NOT Rodgers' team, he DOESN'T get to prevent the other QBs from practicing and HE cost them this game, IMO. Someone needs to give him a dose of reality- he WASN'T immunized: he was infected and immunization would have prevented that. Listening to Joe Rogan for medical advice? GMAFB!

Rodgers cost the Packers this game and I'm sick up and fed with the Packers allowing players to have this much control. If he leaves, he leaves.
Rodgers cost them the best record for a #1 seed by not being there. Now the Cards have it again.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
My Saints team is falling apart with injuries. Now Alvin Karmar has a knee injury. Winston out for the year, Michael out for the year, now Kamara will be out a few games. This team gonna be lucky to finish the season with a winning record.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Pitt vs Chicago- Well Fields looked a little bit better but not enough to believe they have much a future. Rothlisberger looks better though. Really dumb penalty on Marsh for the invisible taunting. Loved his spin karate kick celebration after the sack. Great effort by the Bears kicker to even hit the crossbar on the 65 yard try. Pitt still has a chance to make the playoffs.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Rodgers cost them the best record for a #1 seed by not being there. Now the Cards have it again.
Well, as long as his chakras are aligned, he's OK with that. I guess. Maybe some Echinacea would help.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Steelers Lions tied at 16 in the 4th. The LIONS???????????

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Steelers Lions tie at 16. Mason Rudolph threw a pick on the last play when they were (barely) in field goal range. The only game the Lions played and didn't lose this year. Pitiful, just pitiful.

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Rams at 49ers MNF. As a bonus Eli and Peyton Manning will be announcing the game on ESPN II. I always enjoy listening to Peyton.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Man my Cheifs finally played well against the Raiders. Still don't feel to well though. They play any of the top teams I'm still thinking they get wrecked. They play the Cowboys next week and I'm thinking they get stomped. Damn whats up with Tampa? 2 back to back losses?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Man my Cheifs finally played well against the Raiders. Still don't feel to well though. They play any of the top teams I'm still thinking they get wrecked. They play the Cowboys next week and I'm thinking they get stomped. Damn whats up with Tampa? 2 back to back losses?
Here a good analysis pre-Raiders game if interested...

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
This is one strange year in the NFL. Lots of upsets and no true favorites to win the AFC and NFC. Your Chiefs have as good a chance as anyone. Especially in the AFC.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
I agree with the rule changes, of not being able to hit below the knees, which is a good rule change. To many great players getting their knee's blown out. Already have some lost for the season cause of knee injury's. You guy's read where one article saying it's time for Seattle the part with Wilson? My Saint's again had the game in the bag, and we let them off the hook again. Lol. It is what it is guy's. The NFL said the Refs are blowing some calls not just with the Saints/Titans game yesterday, but several.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Seattle has a lot invested in Wilson’s contract but their offensive line has never been a priority since Pete Caroll arrived. Wilson is dodging and scrambling for his life most weeks and he is not getting any younger. LOL :)

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Seattle has a lot invested in Wilson’s contract but their offensive line has never been a priority since Pete Caroll arrived. Wilson is dodging and scrambling for his life most weeks and he is not getting any younger. LOL :)
Yep, if he had a better Oline, dude probably would have had another ring by now.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Nice to see the teams that ate some 'humble pie' over a week ago rebounded nicely yesterday

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Thursday Night Football Pats @ Falcons. New England is on an upward trend and Atlanta just got destroyed by Dallas. But this season who knows?

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Battle of the West Coast Bay area teams tonight! Who's taking the 9ers?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis