davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
The 3rd string guy didn't look that bad. Better than Zack Wilson so far anyway.

P

pewternhrata

Audioholic Chief
I'm just glad the browns finally parted ways with obj

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Highlights this week look like Browns/Bengals, Pack/Chiefs, and maybe Rams/Titans. Without Henry though their season might fall. Tannehill's been good in critical situations.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Highlights this week look like Browns/Bengals, Pack/Chiefs, and maybe Rams/Titans. Without Henry though their season might fall. Tannehill's been good in critical situations.
At least the Packers will have a chance to see what Love can do in real time, but if I know the Packers, it's also possible that they'll play down to the level of their opponent. Again.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Hey!! You guys better buy that solid gold rocket ship!! :D

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Flipping between Buffalo at Jacksonville and Denver at Dallas. Funny I used to live in DFW 35 plus years and I live near Jacksonville now but I'm a Diehard Steeler fan all my life.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Man, can any WR on the Saint's catch a deep pass! Horrible I tell you.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
At least the Packers will have a chance to see what Love can do in real time, but if I know the Packers, it's also possible that they'll play down to the level of their opponent. Again.
D looks strong despite the terrible Love. Green Bay's special teams are atrocious, but the D bails em out. Again.:confused:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Another episode from the Twilight Zoneo_O.....

Broncos 30, Jerry Jones Team 16;)
Jax 9, Buffalo 6
Falcons 27, TeamthatjustbeatBrady 25
Giants 23, Remember Jim Plunkett??? 16

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Well Saints offense didn't wake up till the 4th Q, took the lead with less than 2 minutes left, and let the Falcons off the hook. Lol, Starting a 3rd QB, WR dropping passes left and right surprised they scored that much in the fourth quarter. Ole Matty ice knew who to pick on, that rookie cornerback got schooled. Umm, 9-8 maybe 10-7 if their luck holds out. One thing about Winston defense had to respect his deep ball, now posing defenses can stack the box again. Gotta feeling gonna be a long rest of the season for my Saint's. At least we ain't the Lions. :D

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
D looks strong despite the terrible Love. Green Bay's special teams are atrocious, but the D bails em out. Again.:confused:
I didn't watch much and really, I haven' watched much this year because of the current Prima Donna. I did see a defender fall while trying to cover someone, so I wasn't too impressed by that. Special teams definitely did their part, too. Who knew that a long snapper needs to be good at their one job?

I heard someone asking about the number of snaps Love gets during practice and another 'sports guy' said that Rodgers likes to take the snaps at that time. Well, it's NOT Rodgers' team, he DOESN'T get to prevent the other QBs from practicing and HE cost them this game, IMO. Someone needs to give him a dose of reality- he WASN'T immunized: he was infected and immunization would have prevented that. Listening to Joe Rogan for medical advice? GMAFB!

Rodgers cost the Packers this game and I'm sick up and fed with the Packers allowing players to have this much control. If he leaves, he leaves.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I didn't watch much and really, I haven' watched much this year because of the current Prima Donna.
yeah, sounds like he's turning into a real douche and here I though he was credible hosting Jeopardy !

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis