D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I may have to rethink my best backfield pick for the Packers. Dillon/Jones is pretty sweet when healthy. Why they didn't give it to Dillon on 4th and a half yard is twilight zone stuff. They looked like they were the better team on both sides of the ball. Well till AJ was looking at the cheerleaders instead of the ball LOL.:D That could've been the comeback, man! I don't normally take the Pack to seriously these days (NFC Central sucks), but they look really really balanced. Makes Rodgers job a whole lot easier. TE, RBs, looks like solid D for the most part (minus the first game), and Cobb could potentially be that other WR. Well it's GB so will see come playoffs.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Nice group of games tomorrow. Pittsburgh/ Cleveland is a very important game in the NFC north.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Sadly steelers browns not on here in NE Florida. Watching Carolina at Atlanta right now and the jags are on the 2nd game.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
It's hand-to-hand combat!!, down in the Dome in New Orleans!! Winston out with a knee injury, from a horse collar tackle. It happens, so far though what I expected, all out war in the trenches!!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
It's hand-to-hand combat!!, down in the Dome in New Orleans!! Winston out with a knee injury, from a horse collar tackle. It happens, so far though what I expected, all out war in the trenches!!
Lookin' good so far. I figured Browns might lose to the old man.:p Cinci- routs Ravens, loses to Jets??? Will try tune in next week to see if any of it makes sense. ;)

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Lookin' good so far. I figured Browns might lose to the old man.:p Cinci- routs Ravens, loses to Jets??? Will try tune in next week to see if any of it makes sense. ;)
Yeah! Cinci lost to the Jets! Didn't see that one coming.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
MN loses to DL. Ezekiel made a huge beast move, and of course Cooper at the end.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I know Detroit sucks but where did those Eagles come from. Not surprised they won, just expected a closer game

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Kind of boring game (and worrisome without Dak) right until the end...
1635772747436.png

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah! Cinci lost to the Jets! Didn't see that one coming.
Yeah I didn't see Cinci losing to the jets. The stillers are gonna screw around and win enough games to maybe get into the playoffs and lose a high pick to get a premium QB. Or maybe they will make a deep run in the playoffs for Big Bens final season. But they have to find a way to score more points.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Monday Night Football NY Giants at KC. This looked to be a slaughter at the beginning of the year but the way KC's defense is playing who knows? Chime in you Chiefs or Giants fans...

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
KC 20, NY 17. Barely getting by.

I think Winston and Henry are out for the year.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
KC 20, NY 17. Barely getting by.

I think Winston and Henry are out for the year.
Yeah, Winston is gone for the rest of the season. The thing about QB's that like to take off and run instead of just taking a sack they don't last long or get their knee's blown out. True pocket passing quarterbacks last a long time, just ask Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Big Ben.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Jets at Colts tonight. Lets see if Mike White is the 2nd coming of Joe Namath. :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis