Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
You guys saw that 66 yard game winning field goal!! Poor Loins, they truly snake bit.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Big time with Big Ben. The defense isn't that old though. They NEED a QB.
I can remember watching a game where Big Ben got his nose broken blood gushing out went over to the sideline got doctored up went back in the next play. He sure is one tough sob. Sure not like diva quarterback Aaron Rodgers..

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Perhaps if the Bills had played their starters a bit during the pre-season they'd be 3-0 ??

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Perhaps if the Bills had played their starters a bit during the pre-season they'd be 3-0 ??
If the Bills had played the hopeless Washington Football Team three times, they'd definitely be 3-0.

In their home town, this miserable excuse for a football team is known as the Washington Team Football, or the WTFs.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
It is an ancient Indian curse. The only way to lift it is to bring back...

temp_redskins_logo.0.jpg

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Will Eli be back on ESPN after giving middle fingers on air? Hahaha, maybe shortest brother duo ever.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Will Eli be back on ESPN after giving middle fingers on air? Hahaha, maybe shortest brother duo ever.
Lolo... I was watching that as it went down. Lolo, Thing is, that's what the eagles fans do they fly two birds..lolo

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Jacksonville at Cincinnati tonight on Thursday night football. A battle between the last 2 number one pics in the draft.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Jacksonville at Cincinnati tonight on Thursday night football. A battle between the last 2 number one pics in the draft.
Jax are arguably the worst team in football. Cinci can't win this one they may as well call it a season. I'm sure include Det and Jets.

KC and Detroit are tied for PA with 95. :eek:

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Man, I can remember my Saints went 20+ years as bottom feeder's. Benson got hold of the Saint's and Jim Finks and Jim Moore, one of the best from umm 86 to 92.Than went to sh$t again up till 2000 to 2006, than well Sean Payton and Drew Brees 15 years of great game's. The jury is still out on Winston, should know better by 8,9 games in. Takes years to build a post season team unless like what the Bucs did buy a SB.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Tucker 50 in a row now in 4th qtr/OT. He hit a 61 yarder a while back against, you guessed it, the Lions hahaha. 66 is the record. :cool:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Browns 14, Vikes 7. Pretty terrible game to watch. An elite qb and this game is over but it's Baker so a lot of over throws. Some odd decisions by him including a wide open RB for a first down but decides to dance. :confused: Just brings back memories of Bud Grant. Sorry but this was a poop Show. I though the Browns stuffed the run and mostly blanketed the pass but Baker leaves the door open for the Vikes. He simply missed open receivers. Baker 15/33, O TD's. That's pretty bad. Well, they won.

LOL KC wins 42-30. On que as the D gives up another 30 hahaha or eeks. :confused:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Jets 27, Tenn 24 OT. No longer the worst team in the league. Jax and Det LOL.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis