D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Any stats nerds? Football Outsiders or Pro Football Focus?

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Thursday Night Football baby! Carolina at Houston.
Should be an interesting game, My Saint's got most of their starting defensive cornerbacks back today, plus all 8 coaches. Carolina may be the surprise team this year.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
@davidscott , hey bro if I may ask, what speakers your using in your set? Asking cause by next Friday I'll be ordering a whole new 5.1 set.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Carolina 24-9. 3-0, with Darnold!:D
How about them Panthers. I bet no one saw them 3-0. I'm liking what their defensive coordinator coordinators running, really good D schemes. There playing a 3-3-5. Stacking the Box on run plays. But I gotta feeling once the rest get enough film on their schemes they won't be as successful. Gonna be interesting to see how Tom Brady handles it.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
@davidscott , hey bro if I may ask, what speakers your using in your set? Asking cause by next Friday I'll be ordering a whole new 5.1 set.
Only have a 2 channel stereo with Infinity Primus 363s for music. I watch my main TV with a Visio soundbar. One of these days I'm going to have to connect my TV to my stereo receiver as it has a simulated surround feature. And I do have some smaller Infinitys if I ever want rear speakers. (stereo only). So what did you order? :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Looks like Big Ben is playing this week vs Cincinnati. I almost wish the Steelers would play Mason Rudolph just to see if he can actually be a starting QB or start planning on drafting a QB in the 1st round next year.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Only have a 2 channel stereo with Infinity Primus 363s for music. I watch my main TV with a Visio soundbar. One of these days I'm going to have to connect my TV to my stereo receiver as it has a simulated surround feature. And I do have some smaller Infinitys if I ever want rear speakers. (stereo only). So what did you order? :)
Polks Reserve line, R600 L/R mains, R400 center, and the booksellers for surroundz, haven't picked a sub yet. Still trying to decide which 65" tv to get. Got it narrow down to three. 1st pick is Sony's 65X90J, 2nd Hisense 65U8G and Maybe LG OLED A1. Going do a look see at BestBuy next Friday. Never had a OLED may be my 1st.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Looks like Big Ben is playing this week vs Cincinnati. I almost wish the Steelers would play Mason Rudolph just to see if he can actually be a starting QB or start planning on drafting a QB in the 1st round next year.
Steelers look like they going the way my Saints went. Drew took up a whole lot of the cap space the last 3 years and it came back to bite them in the ass. Jury still out on Winston, Saints got Winston von the cheap from the Bucs, he is a good QB but he came with issues. Will know in a few more games if he is good enough. Thing is Saints had a few chances to move up in the 2017 draft for a good QB. Sean Payton and Mickey Loomis decided to roll the dice on a over the hill QB.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Steelers look like they going the way my Saints went. Drew took up a whole lot of the cap space the last 3 years and it came back to bite them in the ass. Jury still out on Winston, Saints got Winston von the cheap from the Bucs, he is a good QB but he came with issues. Will know in a few more games if he is good enough. Thing is Saints had a few chances to move up in the 2017 draft for a good QB. Sean Payton and Mickey Loomis decided to roll the dice on a over the hill QB.
Yep it looks that way. I'd still take Winston over any of the Steelers backup QBs.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
@davidscott , Oh I for got, Sean Payton worked out Patrick Mahomes before the draft. They took umm if I remember right a CB, from Ohio State. Watched Mahomes work out on film, they tired to move up in that draft, Saints could do no better than the 11th spot. They gave up 2 number one's and a 3rd to move from 30th pick to 11 that year.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
@davidscott , Oh I for got, Sean Payton worked out Patrick Mahomes before the draft. They took umm if I remember right a CB, from Ohio State. Watched Mahomes work out on film, they tired to move up in that draft, Saints could do no better than the 11th spot. They gave up a 2 number one's and a 3rd to move from 30th pick to 11 that year.
A lot of teams passed on Mahomes that year. Hell the Bears actually moved up to take Mitch Trubisbky.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Looks like the best matchups to me this week are.....

Wash @ Buf
Bucs @ Rams ***
Pack @ 49ers

Middle most interesting IMO. :cool:

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Steelers lose at home to the Bengals. What in the world has this team come down to?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I picked the Vikes to win so the Seahawks are in deep trouble now. Well the decision to trade Wilson much simpler. Stafford looks a steal, and Murray looks great too. However, I have to say old man Brady just seems to get better. 41/55, 400+ yds? C'mon man! KC too losing after SD did everything possible to lose that one LOL. Funny cause at the start of the game the announcer said their D had to "bring more intensity." They still gave up 30 LOL.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis