NFL 2020 Season. Postup your Favorite NFL Team.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
is it true that the visiting teams stayed in the locker room for the playing of the National Anthem ? if so, I'm glad they lost !

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
so the Packers were a visiting tom, stayed in the locker room during the playing of the National Anthem ?

it's shame they won !
Never a shame when the better team wins. They should do what they're paid for- their political and social activities can be done on their own time. Not saying they shouldn't have a mind, but unless the team ownership is a bunch of turds, I would like to see the game without the commentary- sports is supposed to be entertainment and a way to think about something other than daily life.

B

Bruce53

Full Audioholic
They should do what they are paid for. Although a lifetime Packers fan, I am ashamed of the stupid behavior of ALL football players and teams that participate. ALL lives matter. I want entertainment from sports not more blasted politics!
I can tune to any news channel and be bombarded with politics continually.
I will not buy anything from NFL nor subscribe to Sunday Ticket (first time since its inception that I can recall) until they get rid of politics before and during the games. If they want politics, then pay for commercial time and do it then!!!!

Last edited:
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Never a shame when the better team wins.
purely in a 'game sense' I agree

They should do what they're paid for- their political and social activities can be done on their own time.
To that Coach Ditka agrees, I think Herschel's comments are spot on as well ..........

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I think people should call Goodell if they don't like the CG political messages. Flood his phone, waste his time and make him miserable. Sports is supposed to entertain, not inflame. Pro sports is losing their audience as it is- why push people away? We're bombarded by political news reports (real news, or made up BS by various outlets), commercials, etc- eventually, they'll be playing for themselves. Let's see them justify their ridiculous pay if that happens.

The total payroll for players in the NFL, NBA and MLB comes to about $12.6 Billion. To. Play. A. Game.

Edit- Not saying athletes shouldn't be able to express their views, just that they're doing it on company time and most employers have policies about this.

Last edited:
G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
They should do what they are paid for. Although a lifetime Packers fan, I am ashamed of the stupid behavior of ALL football players and teams that participate. ALL lives matter. I want entertainment from sports not more blasted politics!
I will not buy anything from NFL nor subscribe to Sunday Ticket (first time since its inception that I can recall) until they get rid of politics before and during the games. If they want politics, then pay for commercial time and do it then!!!!
As much as don't want to agree with your post I have to admit I agree to a point. Yes Any Professional sports team has a right to Protest, but not on my Dime. I stopped watching those late night shows, you know the ones with Stephen Colbert and so on. They have All become to much BS. I've been watching the NFL since 1966 watched the 1st SB game. I much as I love this sport even when the fix is in with Refs throwing games with blown calls. Umm yeah I do believe that some games are fixed. Go Saints!

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
@Bruce53, Packers looked really good in that win, But like the way it goes as the season goes with the #1's getting injury's. Would love to see Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees in a shoot out for the NFC championship.

PS. Aaron Rodgers dump Danica Patrick? How in the hell you dumped a Hot Piece of Poontang like that! :D

Last edited:
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Can the NFL get through the season without a COVID shut down ?

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
With the NFL Season getting ready to kickoff
Postup Your Team, I’ ll start with the NFC South.
Sean Payton’s, New Orleans Saints are for real
The Saints have won their Division the last 3 years 11-5 - 13.3- 13-3. My Prediction for this season without Major injuries of the number 1 starters.

2020 season 14-2. Postseason,
14-2, 1st Seed in the NFC, Division win over the GB Packer. NFC Championship Win over the 49ers:
SB Win over the Kansas City Chiefs.
Well, well if I'd had known, for sure I would have put down a bet. 9-2! strong 1st, seed in the NFC and 4-0 in the NFC South Division! Drew Brees will be back week 13! New Orleans Saints! Who Dat!

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
LOL.....NFC East, perhaps the worst division in the history of the NFL ?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis