NFL 2020 Season. Postup your Favorite NFL Team.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Over the last few years the NFLPA has been advocating for a shorter pre-season or reducing it to only 2 pre-season games. Also a much shorter training camp. This season with COVID19 hitting, just about all NFL teams with the exception of a few, only had two weeks to prepare for the 2020 season. The GB Packers decided to have a full training camp at their training facility. The state Wisconsin didn't follow COVID-19 Protocol like most states by mandating "lock down" as a few other states didn't. So with that said, some NFL teams Basically had a better advantage of evaluating talent and so on. Louisiana had a full lockdown, Saints had two weeks back in August and didn't have full pad work outs like some other's had. Saints had the last two weeks of August and the 3rd week was done Mostly via virtual. Payton and the GM put all players up in a Hotel the last two weeks so they could reduce COVID-19 contact with family members and other team members. Some games have already been PP do to COVID-19 It's amazing the season has gotten this far. Performance and quality of the games has been sub-par, NFL and the NFLPA Pretty much abandon reducing pre-season and off-season OTA's for the foreseeable future.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
LOL.....NFC East, perhaps the worst division in the history of the NFL ?
Winner will have like 6 wins. They've gotta get rid of division winners automatically getting a home game.

Well my team, the Seahawks, got her done against Phili 23-17. What a poop show Phili is. Every time I see Wentz run I think here it comes, another injury. Our D is terrible. Bottom 5. Ya think gosh we held Arizona to 21 and Phili to 17. But we gave up 400 yards to the red, and Phili lets be honest they struggle to make a 1st down.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
is there a worse team than the Eagles right now ? oh yeah, how could I forget about the Jets !!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Looks like the Steelers are trying to run the table.:cool:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Them sneaky Browns looking good. Jets came back so we'll see, maybe not go winless LOL.

Wow that's bad. 4th down deep bomb and the Jets DB allows the WR to get behind him. No wonder they're winless. SMH :oops:

Last edited:
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
and the Eagles continue to SUCK .................

yes, hats off to the Giants, nice win !

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
somebody say a prayer for the Bills tomorrow night please ........

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
#7 has done a nice job filling in for #9 !

Now, about those Eagles, what a quick fall from grace after only two years .........
I just happened to be watching the last SB game the Bills where in, when that field goal try went wide right by inches. To this day I say the wind had something to do with that kick. Jim Kelly was definitely one of the greatest. Eagles if I remember right after their SB win where over the salary cap. As with most SB teams are after a SB win. Eagles started loosing players no money. Same happened to Saints after their SB win.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I just happened to be watching the last SB game the Bills where in, when that field goal try went wide right by inches. To this day I say the wind had something to do with that kick. Jim Kelly was definitely one of the greatest. Eagles if I remember right after their SB win where over the salary cap. As with most SB teams are after a SB win. Eagles started loosing players no money. Same happened to Saints after their SB win.
That was the 'first' SB the Bills were in, against the Giants. Scott Norwood, or as he was then afterwards know as 'Norwide'. I go back to day one with the Bills (1960) growing up in Bflo, went to my first game in '61. Still have fond memories of our two consecutive AFL Championships('64 and '65), Kemp, Gilcrest, Dubenion and the list goes on.

As for the Eagles it's more than salary cap for after their SB win and the departure of Frank Reich the team and Wentz have gone in one direction......down !

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis