Sounds good PEspo.

Happy New Year to you as well!

James
affordhifi.com

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
HAHA what a memory! Very impressive.
Mescaline therapy has opened my mind's eye, enabling me to remember time in three directions. :D

Alright, I give ... I ran into his avatar pic on PETT forum doing a search on a driver that Monk is selling here in our Classifieds. Not that his avatar pic looks anything like him but I saw it before, around the time of that DIY GTG. It struck me then that his avatar pic is a bit of a glamor shot. He looked more professional in person.

It still took some mental gymnastics to recall the incongruity but my memory isn't developed enough to recall what I had for dinner two nights ago and I suck at names in particular, Gerald. :p

afford-hifi

afford-hifi

Junior Audioholic
Hey Guys,

This is the last day to get you name into the drawing! Entries end when the ball drops this evening!

Good luck to everyone and Happy New Year.

James
affordhifi.com

afford-hifi

afford-hifi

Junior Audioholic
Eastern of course!!!
Didn’t think the rest mattered! Hahaha
Joking aside, thank you for pointing that out.

James

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Eastern of course!!!
Didn’t think the rest mattered! Hahaha
Joking aside, thank you for pointing that out.

James
Cool that means I can hear about it at a reasonable hour.....but I believe there used to be a ball drop in SF's Union Square.....

afford-hifi

afford-hifi

Junior Audioholic
Cool that means I can hear about it at a reasonable hour.....but I believe there used to be a ball drop in SF's Union Square.....
Hey Everyone,

The selection of the winner will probably be tomorrow. If my Daughter is still awake at midnight we will do the drawing then but I can’t promise anything. She is 8 and loves to pull the winning name from the hat! She considers that to be her job title :).

James
affordhifi.com

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Hey Everyone,

The selection of the winner will probably be tomorrow. If my Daughter is still awake at midnight we will do the drawing then but I can’t promise anything. She is 8 and loves to pull the winning name from the hat! She considers that to be her job title :).

James
affordhifi.com
LOL quite understandable....altho at 8 I believe I was more eager for ringing in the new year than my parents (for some strange reason, LOL). These days I'm just not eager at all and may even crawl in bed before the EC ball drop thing (which I don't watch in any case).

afford-hifi

afford-hifi

Junior Audioholic
LOL quite understandable....altho at 8 I believe I was more eager for ringing in the new year than my parents (for some strange reason, LOL). These days I'm just not eager at all and may even crawl in bed before the EC ball drop thing (which I don't watch in any case).
I watched the ball drop last year, I will NOT be making that mistake this year!

James

afford-hifi

afford-hifi

Junior Audioholic
Happy New Year Everyone!

As you know, the chance to get your name in the drawing is officially closed.

My Daughter made it until just after 11 so we will pull a winner from a hat and announce tomorrow.

Good luck everyone!

James
affordhifi.com

afford-hifi

afford-hifi

Junior Audioholic
Hey Everyone!

We have drawn the winning name. The winner is: John Parks.

John, if you can please shoot me a PM with the length you need an shipping information I will get them made up and sent out.

Happy New Year!

James
affordhifi.com

Attachments

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Awesome - PM sent and I am looking forward to them! Please thank the official Name Puller From the Hat for me! My eight-year-old actually made it past midnight last night and put me to bed!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Awesome - PM sent and I am looking forward to them! Please thank the official Name Puller From the Hat for me! My eight-year-old actually made it past midnight last night and put me to bed!
Congrats JP! Things are looking up for you! Hooray.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis