New Member of the Family!

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
Some more advice, get the good cat litter! The litterbox smelled awful even for what it is until we switched to the Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal cat liter. We also switched up the cat food to one that is more expensive, but definitely helps cut down the litterbox odor. Worth it!

Now if only we could cut down the cat barf... Nothing like stepping in cold cat barf in the morning in your bare feet while still half asleep. Ugh...

Oh and watch the door before you close it. They can sneak in when you don't expect it.
Friggin Cat.jpg

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Man, that’s way better than Jackson galaxy. I like watching MCFH, but that guy is an ugly mo fo...
GC on the other hand is...not.
Can't say I've seen him, but since my last name is a close resemblance to the Skywalker's. I have been call Darth Vader.;):D

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Some more advice, get the good cat litter! The litterbox smelled awful even for what it is until we switched to the Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal cat liter. We also switched up the cat food to one that is more expensive, but definitely helps cut down the litterbox odor. Worth it!

Now if only we could cut down the cat barf... Nothing like stepping in cold cat barf in the morning in your bare feet while still half asleep. Ugh...

Oh and watch the door before you close it. They can sneak in when you don't expect it.
View attachment 30582
Cool photo, for those two reasons that you mentioned is why I won't have an animal in my home. Neither dog or cat. Now I will take in a stray wild wimans once in a while. :p. Once you so them a few Jeffersons;) they out the door.

G

Grant.M

Audioholic

View attachment 30582
I feel you there with the cat barf, especially if you have to scrub it out of carpet! I get the pine litter and just scoop the #2 as soon as I notice it (smell it). And I agree with you with the good food, it’s been a little work convincing my gf on the more expensive cat food, but I just keep telling her it’s better for the kitty than the cheaper and more widely available stuff. And thank you for the solid advice! :)

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Here’s two of our beasts hanging out while I listened last night:

The lower cat is on a subwoofer... engaged in infrasonic action.

Sent from a handheld device using a silly little app.

G

Grant.M

Audioholic

Hahah nice! :D

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Umm...I just Googled, Jackson Galaxy, dude gotta have some sugar in his tank.
Yeah, hey. Just for the record I don't see the resemblance. I'm bald and have a beard. That's about where it ends. I think the guy who said that to me was high. It was at a mmj evaluation center after all...

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Yeah, hey. Just for the record I don't see the resemblance. I'm bald and have a beard. That's about where it ends. I think the guy who said that to me was high. It was at a mmj evaluation center after all...
Porgre, yeah the dude that said that to you I believe was just trying to to get your goat.
You being a family man and all. I haven't met you in person but I've been on AH forum for a few years and have read enough post by you and Treads to know that you don't carry yourself like that. :) But his last name being Galaxy fits him just right cause from the photos, my impression is yeah he's way out there in the milky way.;)

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General

Love this photo! They look so freaking with the flash on camera!

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
I’ll take a room full of demonic cats to a lifetime of “normal humans” any day.
:oops::eek::oops:
:rolleyes:
:cool:
Funny you mention that, where I live I have this crazy wilde person, there hasn't been a week he hasn't done, said, stared me down like a pork chop like he could eat me. I've done called the city police on him 3 time's over the last 10 day's. Check out thus dude, and this is a everyday thing with him.Not to mention there's a pizza parlor and right next door that their customers get to look at everytime when they go in and out, some bring their children to eat there. Sometimes their customers have reported seeing his testicles hanging out. .:eek::oops:Lol.
20190814_083839_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Couple of buddies just chilling. Wondering what music your about to spin. You do know and I'm sure you do, Dogs can hear way above what a human being can. So guess what I'm trying to say is if you see anyone of those pets leave the room you know you have a bad recorded source. Their ears can be useful, kind of like a distortion meter.:D;)

G

Grant.M

Audioholic
Funny you mention that, where I live I have this crazy wilde person, there hasn't been a week he hasn't done, said, stared me down like a pork chop like he could eat me. I've done called the city police on him 3 time's over the last 10 day's. Check out thus dude, and this is a everyday thing with him.Not to mention there's a pizza parlor and right next door that their customers get to look at everytime when they go in and out, some bring their children to eat there. Sometimes their customers have reported seeing his testicles hanging out. .:eek::oops:Lol.View attachment 30636
That’s weird, what’s wrong with people. Lmao

G

Grant.M

Audioholic
“Prepare for trouble, make it double!”
My girl and I decided to bring home Karma’s twin (Carson) last night. We just aren’t home as much as we’d like so we thought it’d be better for her to have a playmate to grow up with and keep her company. He’s been real shy but he’ll come around eventually! They were excited to see each other again though.

Attachments

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
“Prepare for trouble, make it double!”
My girl and I decided to bring home Karma’s twin (Carson) last night. We just aren’t home as much as we’d like so we thought it’d be better for her to have a playmate to grow up with and keep her company. He’s been real shy but he’ll come around eventually! They were excited to see each other again though.
That's why we have 2 dogs, for times when they're by themselves and can keep each other company. Loki is almost 2 now and we've gotten to the point where we can trust them alone in the house when we're working or shopping or something. They're both out of the destructive chewing phase and potty trained now. It's such a nice feeling knowing they're not outside baking in the sun all day.

G

Grant.M

Audioholic
That's why we have 2 dogs, for times when they're by themselves and can keep each other company. Loki is almost 2 now and we've gotten to the point where we can trust them alone in the house when we're working or shopping or something. They're both out of the destructive chewing phase and potty trained now. It's such a nice feeling knowing they're not outside baking in the sun all day.
Nice, I feel like that’s the best way to go. It’s really not that much more work/expensive to have two of them over one (cats anyway). I feel you there, not the put in the sun part, but it’s good knowing they’ll be able to keep each other company while we’re away. And you get twice the love! Lol

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis