New Member of the Family!

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Man, they can be lots of fun, but whats up with the standing looking at you for seems like an hour or so? You come back in the room there not in the same place but in the same stance staring at you the same way kind of creepy don't you guys think. Than you walk into a dark room and them eyes are glowing and that's all you see and you jump back like WTF was that!! Then your cat has this smile like on its face when you turn the lights on..lol.just creepy I tell you..lol

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Until 2 days ago I had never heard of Jackson Galaxy until someone told me that I resemble him... :oops:

G

Grant.M

Audioholic
Man, they can be lots of fun, but whats up with the standing looking at you for seems like an hour or so? You come back in the room there not in the same place but in the same stance staring at you the same way kind of creepy don't you guys think. Than you walk into a dark room and them eyes are glowing and that's all you see and you jump back like WTF was that!! Then your cat has this smile like on its face when you turn the lights on..lol.just creepy I tell you..lol
So true! Lol :D

G

Grant.M

Audioholic
Until 2 days ago I had never heard of Jackson Galaxy until someone told me that I resemble him... :oops:
I’ve had people tell me I look like Ryan Gosling and a couple other people, I never know how to respond to statements like that! Lol

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I’ve had people tell me I look like Ryan Gosling and a couple other people, I never know how to respond to statements like that! Lol
Normally I'm told that I look like George Clooney's better looking younger brother...

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord

This is my “puppy dog”, Sully. He’s half and half, dog cat. Plays fetch, AND chases the laser lol. Greets me at the door, sleeps next to me plays tag, lays on my paperwork.
Coolest cat I’ve ever known.
2 of my subs are cylinders, and he couldn’t care less about them. He’s a rag doll, and they’re supposed to be non allergenic, or minimally anyways.
Congrats on your new addition. Pet people live longer ya know!

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Normally I'm told that I look like George Clooney's better looking younger brother...
Man, that’s way better than Jackson galaxy. I like watching MCFH, but that guy is an ugly mo fo...
GC on the other hand is...not.

G

Grant.M

Audioholic

This is my “puppy dog”, Sully. He’s half and half, dog cat. Plays fetch, AND chases the laser lol. Greets me at the door, sleeps next to me plays tag, lays on my paperwork.
Coolest cat I’ve ever known.
2 of my subs are cylinders, and he couldn’t care less about them. He’s a rag doll, and they’re supposed to be non allergenic, or minimally anyways.
Congrats on your new addition. Pet people live longer ya know!
That is one majestic cat!!! I love it, hopefully our cat is as cool as yours is. Thank you, and I hope so!

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
I have been told I resemble Anakin Skywalker, I just tell them no way! I switched over to the Darkside way before he did. :p;)

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
We had a neighborhood cat that we called Croaker because he couldn’t meow like normal. He was around for a few years and just disappeared one day. I agree with the people food, it’s no good for animals except maybe meat occasionally. And you gotta love it when the cats bring you gifts, especially when they’re still living lmao! Our cats would bring us lizards and small birds, usually half alive, and the messes were always fun to clean up (not)!
I had a great cat several years ago, he was indoor/outdoor.

The only time he ever brought me a bird was during a time that I was home for 2 months with a broken ankle. Seems that he watched me hobbling around and thought that I would never make it by myself, so he hunted me a bird, killed it, and laid it on the stoop at the back door.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I'm an animal lover and have had both. Cats are cool customers but you can't beat the unconditional love of a good dog.
When it comes down to it, I'm a cat person! Yes, they are little a$$holes, but that's part of the charm. What I like most is their independence and so much less work and attention than a dog.

But, we have a 9 mo old pup now, half black lab and half australian shepherd. She is a little handful, and requires at least 1-2 hours of active play time per day. And, she is a smart doggie! Already has a handful of tricks, and I really think she could learn any trick that we have the patience to teach her.

She is a lot of work and a lot of time investment, and at the end of the day (being a cat person), I'm surprised at how much I like this dog and how rewarding the time invested has become.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
When it comes down to it, I'm a cat person! Yes, they are little a$$holes, but that's part of the charm. What I like most is their independence and so much less work and attention than a dog.

But, we have a 9 mo old pup now, half black lab and half australian shepherd. She is a little handful, and requires at least 1-2 hours of active play time per day. And, she is a smart doggie! Already has a handful of tricks, and I really think she could learn any trick that we have the patience to teach her.

She is a lot of work and a lot of time investment, and at the end of the day (being a cat person),I'm surprised at how much I like this dog and how rewarding the time invested has become.
Give her about 2 years and she'll mellow right out. Mine are both lab mixes, but predominantly labs.

26058.jpeg
26057.jpeg
26055.jpeg

That was right before we tossed them in the shower, lol. We live in AZ so it doesn't rain often. They discovered mud.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
My Misty girl. She's so pretty. And smart. She knows how to open doors.

20170205_134444-816x459.jpg
Screenshot_2019-08-16-06-51-05-1.png

Screenshot_2019-08-16-06-59-01-1.png

We have the lever style doorknobs. She puts one paw on the door and flicks the handle with the other until it swings open.

Last edited:
slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord

View attachment 30573View attachment 30574

View attachment 30576

We have the lever style doorknobs. She puts one paw on the door and flicks the handle with the other until it swings open.
Yeah, my doggie loves eating ice, and every time we dispense it from the fridge door, she stands right there waiting for a piece to fall or me to give her a piece. I suspect that one day I'm gonna catch her dispensing her own ice treats!

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Yeah, my doggie loves eating ice, and every time we dispense it from the fridge door, she stands right there waiting for a piece to fall or me to give her a piece. I suspect that one day I'm gonna catch her dispensing her own ice treats!
Both of mine do the same thing, lol. When they hear the ice maker they both run out to the kitchen hoping we dropped a piece.

G

Grant.M

Audioholic
I had a great cat several years ago, he was indoor/outdoor.

The only time he ever brought me a bird was during a time that I was home for 2 months with a broken ankle. Seems that he watched me hobbling around and thought that I would never make it by myself, so he hunted me a bird, killed it, and laid it on the stoop at the back door.
Hahah how sweet! Lol

G

Grant.M

Audioholic

She is a lot of work and a lot of time investment, and at the end of the day (being a cat person), I'm surprised at how much I like this dog and how rewarding the time invested has become.
I love cats, but I’m more of a dog person. And that’s the great thing about dogs, when you invest the proper amount of time and attention especially when they’re young they give it back by being well behaved and it can be very rewarding (especially the multiple tricks aspect)!

G

Grant.M

Audioholic

View attachment 30573View attachment 30574

View attachment 30576

You have a very beautiful dog! Seeing that brings back memories. We had a German Shepherd named Rose who would do the same thing, she loved attention so she’d go throughout the house looking for one of us. Sadly she was only around for a couple years as she passed away from complications of an infection, she was a very sweet dog.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis