H

Hermanan

Audiophyte
Hello everyone,

This is Herman, a hi-fi industry insider. I think I am quite knowledgeable about projectors (both long and short throw kinds) and have bought several projectors home already (not including short-throw yet due to way over budget hhhhhhh). Very glad to join this forum and hope to share some of my views on projectors. Also, look forward to heated discussions about the latest products and learning new things from you guys. I know there are a lot of experts here. Say hi to you all:)

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
Hello everyone,

This is Herman, a hi-fi industry insider. I think I am quite knowledgeable about projectors (both long and short throw kinds) and have bought several projectors home already (not including short-throw yet due to way over budget hhhhhhh). Very glad to join this forum and hope to share some of my views on projectors. Also, look forward to heated discussions about the latest products and learning new things from you guys. I know there are a lot of experts here. Say hi to you all:)
Welcome to the thunder dome!!

first question, what brands of cables are your favorite? AudioQuest? Synergistic research? Blue Jeans?

second, are you a Denon or Marantz person? Cause Yamaha is the best and better than both.

3rd, what kind of projector are you rocking right now?

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Welcome to the thunder dome!!

first question, what brands of cables are your favorite? AudioQuest? Synergistic research? Blue Jeans?

second, are you a Denon or Marantz person? Cause Yamaha is the best and better than both.

3rd, what kind of projector are you rocking right now?
Duh! He's gotta be sporting a 4K Laser JVC PJ and Yamaha AVP/AMP. No question about it. :D

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
Duh! He's gotta be sporting a 4K Laser JVC PJ and Yamaha AVP/AMP. No question about it. :D
No question he's sporting that top of the line, absolute best on the market home theater equipment.

I wish more people on Audioholics would get on board with this. Throw away their junk Klipsch speakers and obsolete Denon/Marantz AVR's. Yamaha+JVC is the future! oh and AudioQuest cables. ;)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis