NEW MEMBER HERE!!! WooHooo!!

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
All I have to compare it to are the ones Best Buy and Curcuit City show off.
Upon reflection, perhaps you meant "display" when writing "show off" rather than "braggart." Never mind.

samsungson

samsungson

Audioholic
Upon reflection, perhaps you meant "display" when writing "show off" rather than "braggart." Never mind.
Display / show off / addvertize / show room floor

Man I havn't been here long, but you sure are hard to please. :confused:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
*DING DING DING*

Alright, you two. Let's break it up, now. Back in your corners.

:D:D

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
Display / show off / addvertize / show room floor

Man I havn't been here long, but you sure are hard to please. :confused:
No. You have absolutely no duty to please me. But you may do well to use spell check...each and every single one of your posts has many misspellings and grammatical errors. It makes for a rather laborious read. If you elect to use spell check, do it not to please me, but to assist other members in reading your posts. You are obviously a walking thesaurus (from the prompt, off-the-hip post above), so you obviously possess a certain degree of acumen. You may do well to exercise it here, rather than the haphazrd manner in which you have typically posted. But forgive me samsungson for the misinterpretation of "show off." I am not trying to "give you a hard time." Just understand your posts.

Be mad no longer.:mad: I'm having a beer (per your suggestion), and we can get back to reading and posting. Peace, and a good night.:)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
John, I gotta give you a hard time for that one, being in a post about spell-checking and all. :)

I wish that I had some beer. It's hot and humid here. Oh, well. Water it is!

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
John, I gotta give you a hard time for that one, being in a post about spell-checking and all. :)

I wish that I had some beer. It's hot and humid here. Oh, well. Water it is!
Good catch Adam. It must be the beer. At leest i dindt spel it hafhazerd. ;)
I have made more than my share of mistakes in life, and will most probably continue to do so. I'm just a man...an ordinary man. Hopefully I wasn't too hard on samsungson: that was not my intent. But I do see the humor in your post (on my misspelling). Enjoy your water, and a have a good night.

samsungson

samsungson

Audioholic
Adam,

I owe you a beer! Wish I could poor you one.

- In regards to the spelling, you know what, I'm not the greatest speller in the world BY FAR. Not proud of it. But I'm gonna do my best to spell correctly. As long as everybody gets the point and can read it, thats what counts.

I hope we have Better incounters in the Future Johnd. So far, not that Great.

:rolleyes:

Adam, You da man!!!! :D

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
Adam,

I owe you a beer! Wish I could poor you one.

- In regards to the spelling, you know what, I'm not the greatest speller in the world BY FAR. Not proud of it. But I'm gonna do my best to spell correctly. As long as everybody gets the point and can read it, thats what counts.

I hope we have Better incounters in the Future Johnd. So far, not that Great.

:rolleyes:

Adam, You da man!!!! :D
Ditto. (Although it wasn't all that bad, was it?);) You don't know me that well do you? ;)

I am sure our future interractions will be positive and productive. And beautiful job on the spelling and grammar.

samsungson

samsungson

Audioholic
:p

Ha, I'm running in and out.

I'm Bar BQ'ing Steak. OH YA thats right. :cool:

Can we say A1, I sure can. :cool:

AND A MOVIE CRANKED UP!!! ANY suggestions??? :confused:
One that test the Audio in all ways??

Haoleb

Haoleb

Audioholic Field Marshall
mi moom wonce sed that I waz the bestest spiller shee hads evr nown. I thinc mayby not so muchh. :D

samsungson

samsungson

Audioholic
Lol

I stated I was a bad speller at the begiining of this thread. I know I'm a bad speller. heheheheeee

Can't wate to eat my steak!!

I marinated it with Onion, Galic, Tamato hurbs and my current favorite Beer, called Mississippi Mud :D.

If you can find this beer TRY IT and let me know what ya think. :D

samsungson

samsungson

Audioholic
Talk at you guys later!! :)

Steaks ARE DONE YEEHAAAA!!!

Were gonna watch National Treasure.

That would be cool if this turned in to a Continuous Chatting Thread!! :D

Man I'm hungry!! Sorry if theres spelling errors.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Good people enjoying their audio/video gear while drinking some cold brew. What a great forum!

BTW, the water is really hitting the spot. :)

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
Lol

I stated I was a bad speller at the begiining of this thread. I know I'm a bad speller. heheheheeee

Can't wate to eat my steak!!

I marinated it with Onion, Galic, Tamato hurbs and my current favorite Beer, called Mississippi Mud :D.

If you can find this beer TRY IT and let me know what ya think. :D
No. You "sayed" nothing wrong. Well, perhaps you did, but I couldn't possibly hear you. It's what you wrote. You left the spellcheck off again. But that's cool. Because I no of know grammar check. Enjoy the brew, and a good night.

Haoleb

Haoleb

Audioholic Field Marshall
Good people enjoying their audio/video gear while drinking some cold brew. What a great forum!

BTW, the water is really hitting the spot. :)

Havin' a margarita here. :D

One round with jose cuervo....

Two rounds with jose cuervo.........

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Wow, I posted a simple question as to what you compare your sound system too and it turns to this!? Interesting ;).

Anyways, I suggest you go look at somewhere that carries quality speakers, not a big box store, and then tell us what you think of your boom box in relation to something besides a home theater in a box or bose :p.

Also, A1 on a steak?! Eww...you must eat them well done or something and have to cover up the charred flavor with steak sauce. Rare with a warm center, the perfect way to cook a steak, then they have enough juice so no sauce is needed.

Also, I have tried Mississippi Mud before, the bottle was my favorite part, we must just have very different tastes for food ;).

samsungson

samsungson

Audioholic
Wow, I posted a simple question as to what you compare your sound system too and it turns to this!? Interesting ;).

Anyways, I suggest you go look at somewhere that carries quality speakers, not a big box store, and then tell us what you think of your boom box in relation to something besides a home theater in a box or bose :p.

Also, A1 on a steak?! Eww...you must eat them well done or something and have to cover up the charred flavor with steak sauce. Rare with a warm center, the perfect way to cook a steak, then they have enough juice so no sauce is needed.

Also, I have tried Mississippi Mud before, the bottle was my favorite part, we must just have very different tastes for food ;).
I COOKED the steak!!

and it was AWESOME, didn't need the A1. I always have A1 on the side when the steak is getten cold and or a little dry from sitting on the plate too long. Off the grill they were flip floppy and juicy for sure :D mmmm mmmmm goood.

Ya, the Bottle is pretty cool. I'm on a mission to try as many beers as it takes to fill up the ledge above my slideing glass door! :D

Your all probly thinking, :eek: huh. :p

If this threads still alive by tomorrow I'll post a picture of the Row of empty bottles I have above that door. Kinda cool looking. I have been marking the bottoms aswell to show how much I liked the beer. one out of ten.

samsungson :D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
No. You "sayed" nothing wrong. Well, perhaps you did, but I couldn't possibly hear you. It's what you wrote. You left the spellcheck off again. But that's cool. Because I no of know grammar check. Enjoy the brew, and a good night.
Hukt on Fonics werked fur me. U shud tri et to.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis