New JVC Laser 4k/8k Projectors!

DigitalDawn

DigitalDawn

Senior Audioholic
Hey folks, just wanted to let you know that a few projectors in the new JVC Laser line (2100, 3100 and 4100) just became available. I don't know how long the supply will last, but it won't be long.

P

Projectorenthusiast

Audiophyte
That is great to hear. It makes me think that these expensive projectors will be much easier to aquire vs the short supply and chip shortage everyone was complaining about.

DigitalDawn

DigitalDawn

Senior Audioholic
Guess what? Looks like they are pretty much gone. Supposedly getting more in about a week. I'm happy I was able to purchase (2) for my clients.

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
Guess what? Looks like they are pretty much gone. Supposedly getting more in about a week. I'm happy I was able to purchase (2) for my clients.
Wow! I never even saw them come into stock at all. Go figure.

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
this is the best projector or not?
Depends on your budget. If you only have $3,000, then it definitely isn't the best projector for you.

Otherwise, everyone is waiting to really see reviews and get some more formal idea of just how solid it is. JVC has been a class leader for many years now, and these models have generated a ton of buzz in the industry, but actual measured review and analysis is in short supply at this point.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis