rmk

rmk

Audioholic Chief
Jeff has added an 8" driver version to the Noesis line. It's the 228-HT and the 12" is the 212HT. The 8" 228 uses a 1" CD/Horn combo vs the 212's 1.4"CD/Horn. I'm interested in hearing that new 8.:cool:

Duffinator

Duffinator

Audioholic Field Marshall
Hey Rob what's up? I like high end CD's. How do they sound?

rmk

rmk

Audioholic Chief
Hey Rob what's up? I like high end CD's. How do they sound?
Hey Rick, good to hear from you.

The Noesis are really amazing. But don't take my word for it, come and listen for yourself.

The latest is I'm selling my JVC and getting a new Sony 3D projector. Finally getting on-board with the 3D thing... :)

Duffinator

Duffinator

Audioholic Field Marshall
Wow I'm ahead of the curve on you for something! I bought a Panasonic 65" 65VT30 late in 2011 along with a OPPO BDP-93 which do 3D. It works really well but not a lot of titles for the family and Netflix has been slow to offer 3D titles. Let me know when you have your next G2G.

M

Mellen00

Audiophyte
I want to buy and new house but we don't know any idea about property pricing if anyone know here than share here back i will appreciate him on this sharing...... its really cooperative community I hope I will get useful suggestions from here....

rmk

rmk

Audioholic Chief
Current front soundstage (with 138" HT screen down).

This ^ my friends is audio nirvana ...

rmk

rmk

Audioholic Chief
About a year ago I installed some JBL Cinema 8340a's for ATMOS and Auro 3D audio (Top Front, Top Rear). The only other Atmos system I have heard was at a commercial theater and I prefer the ATMOS experience at home. For that matter, all audio sounds better at home. :cool:

This is an older pic and I now have surround back speakers on the back wall as well for a 7.2.4 setup. I use DSU (Dolby Surround Upmixer) as my go 2 surround format for movies with an occasional ATMOS title thrown in.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis