New Emotiva Monoblock Amp $299!

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
They are supposed to be variable speed depending on the temperature, so if not pushed hard they should be silent or quiet. The only thing is, their low cost RMX850a is supposed to be variable speed with temperature sensing too, but they are not, they run at full speed full time. That's technically false advertisement though I am sure it was just a printing error. The DCA series are much more expensive so I do believe they have the temperature controlled variable speed fan.
When a DCA series amp is turned on, the fan runs at full speed for one second or two and then slows down to its lowest speed. Those amps really have variable speed fans.

P

PENG

Audioholic Slumlord
When a DCA series amp is turned on, the fan runs at full speed for one second or two and then slows down to its lowest speed. Those amps really have variable speed fans.
Thank you for confirm this. As I said, I did find it believable, at their price point. I really like their approach, switching PS matches up with class AB, just like the much more expensive Benchmark amp.:D I would love to try one if I didn't have so many amps already.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis