New Depeche Mode Violator Vinyl box set

B

BigHerc

Enthusiast
Hey everyone! Has anybody purchased the new boxed vinyl from DM? I have original pressi gs from years back and wonder if I'm missing out. Or just in general is it worth buying new vinyl if I already have originals?

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Hey everyone! Has anybody purchased the new boxed vinyl from DM? I have original pressi gs from years back and wonder if I'm missing out. Or just in general is it worth buying new vinyl if I already have originals?
Are you talking about this?

Looks pretty cool! I think the main reason to have it is to, well, have it! If one is a fan, reasons don’t matter. As for SQ improvements, I could not tell you.

I always wanted to get their singles sets on CD (were there like five of them?) but never had the coin on hand to justify when I was browsing...Off to Ebay!

B

BigHerc

Enthusiast
Yep! That is the vinyl set I'm talking about. Does look very cool. I'm definitely a fan. Decisions, decisions....

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
He probably has to ask his Significant Other for Permission. LOL

B

BigHerc

Enthusiast
Lol, good one but no. I just have literally every vinyl Depeche Mode released. Will prob end up buying this set, was just wondering if the sound quality will be better nowadays.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Lol, good one but no. I just have literally every vinyl Depeche Mode released. Will prob end up buying this set, was just wondering if the sound quality will be better nowadays.
I thought the idea of 12" singles was improved SQ.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis