Never got my registration Confirmation

F

FLMike

Audioholic
This is for the system admin. Registered earlier today, but did not get the e-mail with the confirmation link to complete the process. How long does it usually take?

Thanks,

Mike

[Tom - Anyone that hasn't received their confirmation email feel free to post here. We'll check this thread and fix as soon as we can]

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DECIBEL_KING

Enthusiast
Registration ...

My email was almost instantly. Mybe try to register again and make sure that your email inbox in not full.

good luck

S

sjdgpt

Senior Audioholic
check your junk mail file. Your spam filter might have caught the email by mistake.

N

nate dog

Enthusiast
me too......

I am listed as still awaiting registration confirmation. It been almost a month for me and I still can only post replys. I'm able to post on all of Audioholics "sister" websites though.
Maybe we are lost in a glitch??

Help!

Email us through the site and we'll look into it. Lots of yahoo and hotmail accounts are putting these confirmation emails in the spam bucket...

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
same here.

I have a hotmail acount, and I have disabled my junk folder, so that email was never sent. This is a huge pain becasue I can't start a thread, and I need questions answered, and I don't want to hijack threads.

for a suggestion,
One feature that might be nice is making the background color for the site darker. Remember a monitor is a light pulb basically, and the eyes tend to get sore after awhile.

sheep
PS: Please send the confirmation email
Puggy_77@hotmail.com

Last edited:
S

sjdgpt

Senior Audioholic
Sheep said:
I have a hotmail acount, and I have disabled my junk folder, so that email was never sent. This is a huge pain becasue I can't start a thread, and I need questions answered, and I don't want to hijack threads.

for a suggestion,
One feature that might be nice is making the background color for the site darker. Remember a monitor is a light pulb basically, and the eyes tend to get sore after awhile.

sheep
PS: Please send the confirmation email
Puggy_77@hotmail.com
You may have disabled your junk folder, but that did not stop your ISP from slapping a spammer label on the email and diverting it from your email account.

You could have given incorrectly written your address.

There are lots of reasons why you did not receive the email.

PS: White is the generally considered the best background color for graphics, pictures, and text and is about the only color that people can agree upon. If you list your monitor, there are several people on here that can help you adjust the brightness & contrast of your monitor for best web viewing.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
A know the adress is typed right, I typed it out three times so i didn't make a mistake. But if I re-register, wouldn't it not let me use all my old stuff because its already an account?

As for back ground colour, and can make it grey you know, still works, a lot less harm to the eyes.

As far as my monitor goes, its set correctly. I play games so i need it right, and its works for every program on my computer. Im just saying, some of the articles are long, and a monitor is a light, so grey would be alot nicer to look at. Maddox'x website has a black back ground and he has had over 100 million hits, mind you content is different, but it must work well.

sheep,
PS: I would like to hear from Clint, thanks.
PPS: who changed my little blurb under my name?

Last edited:
Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
checked

sorry to post 2 in a row,

I checked everything. the email was already in use, and the name was recognised(typo). So, either no email was sent, or it was never even considered email.

is there a way to get the emial again without changing accounts, or do i have to make a new one with my junk folder open?

thanks,
sheep

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
thats it?

is this it, no help?
I tried again and nothing, and I can't make a new account, cause I would need a new email.

Im disapointed that this issue could not be resolved and its probably the only flaw this site has.

sheep

T

tennyson

Audiophyte
Hello,everyone a nice meet ya very welcome the commuication information events next year,we will like to traveler with tourist of japan.pls let me know me join our groups deaf culture will vist there summe time as possible as soon.

M

moegid

Audiophyte
any chance I could have someone send me another confirmation email? Either I didn't get one, or somehow the spam kicked it out.

Thanks

W

wpp

Audiophyte
Add me to the list of people that did not receive a confirmation email. I checked both my ISP spam folder and my Thunderbird spam folder and neither has the confirmation email. I registered yesterday and still do not have the confirmation.

F

f0am

Audioholic
I too never got my confirmation email... whats the email address you would like us to email to?
Thanks for your help in this matter.

F

f0am

Audioholic
Hmm, clint i think you put this thread on the back burner, i tried to pm you but it wont let me(becuase im still awaiting confermation).
I would love you for ever if you could set me as moderator, but i would love you if you simply set me as a member as well = ).

N

Nestor

Senior Audioholic
Sorry to add to this thread, but I haven't seen my confirmation either. I've been checking my spam list but haven't seen anything there either.

Maybe I inadvertently deleted it. :confused:

emorphien

emorphien

Audioholic General
odd. This happened to me too when I registered... only forum whose confirmation email I never received. wasn't in any of the spam filters in thunderbird or our mail servers.

no. 5

no. 5

Audioholic Field Marshall
emorphien said:
odd. This happened to me too when I registered... only forum whose confirmation email I never received. wasn't in any of the spam filters in thunderbird or our mail servers.
same here, I wated for weeks, untill I just E-mailed Audioholics for help.
and Clint DeBoer fixed it right up, you'r the man Clint! :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis