Netflix: The Witcher

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
C’mon! It was a great ending! Jon Stabs her to the heart doesn’t get cooked by her Dragon! Even her dragon knew she had to die! That’s why the dragon burned down the Iron Thrown! Stops looks at Jon, and if the dragon could talk, He’d go yeah bro crazy but-h had to die she had me burning up everything! lol No way bro GOT was Epic!!
Hah hah! Okay I can't argue with you on those points! You got me on that one bro!

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Hah hah! Okay I can't argue with you on those points! You got me on that one bro!
lol, not really bro, i did like season 8 a lot, but yeah, i didn’t like that they ran off Jon. and Jamie and the Virgin really? that was lame, watching dragon queen burn up Kingslanding was way to long. After watching that go on and on and on i feel asleep woke back up I’ am thinking man she still burning up everyone lol. I wanted Jon and dragon queen sitting on the Iron Thrown, Dragon Queen burn up Jon’s sisters cause they won’t bend the knee. Jamie’s lil bro getting eaten by her dragon, lol ;)

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
lol, not really bro, i did like season 8 a lot, but yeah, i didn’t like that they ran off Jon. and Jamie and the Virgin really? that was lame, watching dragon queen burn up Kingslanding was way to long. After watching that go on and on and on i feel asleep woke back up I’ am thinking man she still burning up everyone lol. I wanted Jon and dragon queen sitting on the Iron Thrown, Dragon Queen burn up Jon’s sisters cause they won’t bend the knee. Jamie’s lil bro getting eaten by her dragon, lol ;)
Okay now your talking! :D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Gotta disagree with you bro For some reason I loved the Witcher it just works for me

BUT! here's where we disagree as much as I love Game of Thrones they really crapped the bed on the ending lol
I would’ve done it differently. But I still think season 8 was much better than The Witcher S01 or any Star Wars. :D

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Where is this Witcher at? is it something like that Vikings? and does it have naked lady’s? These are the things I need to know. I was hoping Jon would polk the dragon queen one more time but Nooo he goes and sticks a knife in her heart!

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
1. Where is this Witcher at?
2. is it something like that Vikings?
3. and does it have naked lady’s?

These are the things I need to know. I was hoping Jon would polk the dragon queen one more time but Nooo he goes and sticks a knife in her heart!
1. Witcher is on Netflix.
2. Absolutely not. Vikings is 100% better than Witcher. :D
3. Yes. There are naked ladies.

But IMO, Witcher has bad story, bad plot, bad acting, bad directing, bad editing, bad CGI dragon (GOT dragons make these Witcher dragons look like crayon dragons :D). Not even in the same league as Vikings or GOT in terms of quality IMO. :D

IMO, Netflix’s “The Last Kingdom” is even a lot better than “The Witcher“. I think if they hadn’t gotten Henry Cavil (Man of Steel), Witcher would have been even a lot worse.

But that’s just me bro.

Go Titans! :D

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
1. Witcher is on Netflix.
2. Absolutely not. Vikings is 100% better than Witcher. :D
3. Yes. There are naked ladies.

But IMO, Witcher has bad story, bad plot, bad acting, bad directing, bad editing, bad CGI dragon (GOT dragons make these Witcher dragons look like crayon dragons :D). Not even in the same league as Vikings or GOT in terms of quality IMO. :D

IMO, Netflix’s “The Last Kingdom” is even a lot better than “The Witcher“. I think if they hadn’t gotten Henry Cavil (Man of Steel), Witcher would have been even a lot worse.

But that’s just me bro.

Go Titans! :D
Something like Puff the Magic Dragon? :p GOT season 8 is Visually stunning! :D

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
For real! The Witcher is pretty good! *Shakes fist at @AcuDefTechGuy*

As a whole, yes, GoT is a better show (so far). Up until season 8. Especially the last episode... there's no excuse for GoT season 8, sorry.

I think they did a good job with the Witcher for the first season and have the pieces in place to dig into the first real novel of the series with season 2. This first season is cobbled together with a couple of different short stories that introduce us to the Witcher universe. They haven't even really begun to get into the meat of things. There's plenty more to come and I'm hoping this first season is just a warmup.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
In fact, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say I like the first season of The Witcher better than the first season of GoT! That's right.

I'm just now remembering that it took me 3 tries to get into GoT because the first 2 seasons move so slow! I gave up on Game of Thrones twice before I really got into it. The first couple of seasons were a straight up chore for me to get through before it got good. I didn't feel that once watching the first season of Witcher.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
In fact, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say I like the first season of The Witcher better than the first season of GoT! That's right.

I'm just now remembering that it took me 3 tries to get into GoT because the first 2 seasons move so slow! I gave up on Game of Thrones twice before I really got into it. The first couple of seasons were a straight up chore for me to get through before it got good. I didn't feel that once watching the first season of Witcher.
Then insult to injury, after I slogged through the first few seasons and really began to appreciate the show they unleash season 8 and truck off the previous 7 seasons! I invested all that time and finally got to appreciate the show and they poop all over it. Season 8 of GoT... pft.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Noooo! GOT’s The Red Witch had a Devil baby!!
Had a Wall 700ft tall! umm did I Mention lots of naked ladies? Had white walker’s eating baby’s! Had Giant people! :p just picking guys!

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Noooo! GOT’s The Red Witch had a Devil baby!!
Had a Wall 700ft tall! umm did I Mention lots of naked ladies? Had white walker’s eating baby’s! Had Giant people! :p just picking guys!
You sure do like your naked ladies! But then again man I'm with you on that one let it be decreed an official decree! Here Here! All in favor of every fantasy show from henceforth on requiring naked ladies with lots of boobies and sex to be acceptable into the audioholics canon of fantasy lore say AYE!!!!! :D o_O

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Sorry guys.... I don't know what got into me I lost control.. Feel so embarrassed right now. I'd say it won't happen again but there's always the next post or thread coming up but I'll try guys. I'll try to do better I'll try... ;)

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
HBO waited to long for season 8 gotta say. By the time they did release season 8 I didn’t watch it on HBO just waited 7 more months for the blu-ray

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis