Netflix: The Witcher

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Your loss. The orgy is in a later episode.
Au contraire mon frere!
The definition of orgy is:
a wild party, especially one involving excessive drinking and unrestrained sexual activity
I may be wrong, but I had the distinct impression that some of the sexual activity involved restraints. Maybe not physical restraints, but I'm thinking there was some magic-induced mind control S&M/bondage at play.
Maybe "truck-fest" is better! Words matter!

... and what's up with Hasbro's marketing department? That scene was a perfect opportunity for product placement with a Twister Mat! I mean, WTF!

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Au contraire mon frere!
The definition of orgy is:
I can't believe you actually looked up the word 'orgy'. Then of course I had to fact check. I've never fact checked you before and this wasn't a good place to start. I had to click on images as well and of course got an eye full of dudes being less than tender with each other.

I'm thinking there was some magic-induced mind control S&M/bondage at play.
I'm thinking your closet might have an inordinate amount of leather.
Just a guess.

CB22

CB22

Senior Audioholic
Netflix has released the new series The Witcher. I've just watched the first episode and I like it.

I love the show, so far this weekend I’ve watched 5 episodes. The production quality and VFXs are top notch.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Wait. What?

Oh, I mean, I "gave up" on the high expectations, not the show itself.

I'll still give it a chance. Even if there isn't an "orgy" or anything like that. :D

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
8 episodes wasn't enough. Really like what I see, but the timeline stuff could be better, but once they get to the point it becomes more obvious.

This is from someone that hasn't played the games or read the books. I will now though.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Completed it ovee Christmas and really liked it. Can't wait for the 2nd season.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
8 episodes wasn't enough. Really like what I see, but the timeline stuff could be better, but once they get to the point it becomes more obvious.

This is from someone that hasn't played the games or read the books. I will now though.
They really dropped the ball with the timeline, I agree. I also think the fight and sword choreography could be better. As in, more realistic. What they do looks pretty cool but it's more stylized than authentic. Still does look cool tho.

Despite that, I still really enjoyed it. Hopefully we'll get a little more Cavill next season (seems like he got sidelined for a couple of episodes this season) and they flesh out Ciri some more. She's at the center of everything and has much to do still. Can't wait for season 2.

B

baronvonellis

Audioholic
I didn't dig the first episode but tried the second episode and I thought it was alot better. The mage school parts were really cool, and the song at the end was a touching ending for the episode. Still not really into the Witcher's constant grumpiness and Batman voice. He should be called Witcher the Grouch lol.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Okay I have seen the entire season of Witcher.

Overall, I was very disappointed. The absolute worst episode of GOT was much better than the absolute best episode of Witcher.

So to me, if we are comparing to GOT, Witcher is like a much cheaper and much dumber version of GOT.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord

Overall, I was very disappointed. The absolute worst episode of GOT was much better than the absolute best episode of Witcher.

So to me, if we are comparing to GOT, Witcher is like a much cheaper and much dumber version of GOT.
I strongly disagree with you on that. That last season and especially the last episode of GoT was just bad. I at least like the witcher.

Sealman

Sealman

Junior Audioholic
I strongly disagree with you on that. That last season and especially the last episode of GoT was just bad. I at least like the witcher.
Completely agree with you! Honorable mention for the GOT's last season crappiness goes to the video quality!

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Completely agree with you! Honorable mention for the GOT's last season crappiness goes to the video quality!
You need GOT in 4K! You’ll see everything that the blu-ray in 1080p can’t show. I have GOT season 8 in 4K UHD also the set comes with blu-ray 1080p disk no comparison in video quality the 4K disk are Superior!

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan

Gotta disagree with you bro For some reason I loved the Witcher it just works for me

BUT! here's where we disagree as much as I love Game of Thrones they really crapped the bed on the ending lol

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah the timeline thing threw off at first they did it on purpose though so I respect the innovation but once I figured it out I LOVED the Witcher

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Hah hah all the way until the final episode or 2 c'mon Danyres let's Snow sucker her like that? No waaaayyyyyy bro! ;)
C’mon! It was a great ending! Jon Stabs her to the heart doesn’t get cooked by her Dragon! Even her dragon knew she had to die! That’s why the dragon burned down the Iron Thrown! Stops looks at Jon, and if the dragon could talk, He’d go yeah bro crazy but-h had to die she had me burning up everything! lol No way bro GOT was Epic!!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis