Netflix Drops DVD Queue Editing in Apps & Devices

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
If they drop DVD and blu-ray rentals then I am out of there. Streaming quality on my projector is unwatchable and only marginal on my 42in LCD in the bedroom. My download speed is good too. 40Mbps down and 10 Mbps up on a slow day.

LAB3

LAB3

Senior Audioholic
I hate it Netflix only sends 1080 and 5.1 to a PS3. If they don't start sending it to Blurays I am going to canel. Does anyone know how to get 1080 and 5.1 with out a PS3?? We have a lot of $$ in a Wii for the kids, not buying another game system. I have Sony Bluary if it's agreement with Sony. A member posted that it was no big deal to use your PC. Last week out PC fried a hard drive. What then?

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
Hulu streaming is WAY better quality than Netflix. Their 720p HD is very nice and even 480p looks very good - much better than Netflix. I tried streaming Netflix last night (again) and was again disappointed with the quality so I went back to Hulu to watch the same content. Even with Hulu's commercials I feel their quality lends to a better viewing experience than Netflix's streaming.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis