Need serious advice on what sort of amplifier I would need to power a set of speakers and subs.

D

derusnathan

Audiophyte
I am currently in the process of renovating a home and plan on renting this home out as an AirBNB. The home is in very close proximity to a large local music venue and I know that the majority of people staying in this house will be music lovers, so I want to install a really good sounding stereo system in the house. During my search for speakers and components, I came across these speakers on amazon...

CLICK TO VIEW SPEAKERS ON AMAZON

And this subwoofer...

CLICK TO VIEW SUBWOOFER ON AMAZON

I would like to be able to power these with a small in-wall amplifier if at all possible but I am unsure if the in-wall amp I am looking at will be sufficient for these speakers and subwoofer. The in wall amp is this one made by Pyle.

CLICK TO VIEW IN WALL AMP ON AMAZON

Will these components work well together and sound good? Or do I need to look in a different direction amp-wise? The main basis for using an in-wall amp like the one I linked above is because of its small form factor and ease of use for someone staying at the house. I am looking for any and all advice on this topic, if you have other suggestions on different speakers/subwoofers too, I am all ears! Also, if you have recommendations on good speakers to use in a bathroom, that would be somewhat water resistant, that would be awesome too! Not sure what the best way to set this system up will be but like I said, any and all suggestions would be helpful! Right now we have the house torn down to the studs so installing the in-wall speakers will be pretty painless and so will the running of the wires. Thanks in advance!!

-Nate

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis