Squishman

Squishman

Audioholic General
I just bought Chernobyl on Am Prime. I did hear it's good a couple years ago. I like Jared Harris.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
"Threat Detected: Trojan Spyware" - that site seems pretty sketchy.
Most flag it as malicious due to its "questionable" content sourcing.
As long as you don't download "helpful" plugins and use an adblocker - it should be fine to use, but YMMV.
I don't advertise the site, sometimes could be helpful then all other options fail - such as TV series not available in certain countries at all.

Last edited:
S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Just skip the second season ;-)
Also, James, if you still haven't watched Dark - you must fix it ASAP.
Also original The Bridge
I enjoyed Dark, very cool show.

I actually really liked the second season of True Detective. I didn't really care for the 4rth season though.

I will look into The Bridge, thanks for the suggestion.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Just do what I do, watch the x-files via BR the complete series. You can buy it on Amazon ( my wife gave this to me for a present). Awesome

Squishman

Squishman

Audioholic General
YES, Morse is awesome. Its prequel - Endeavor, is also great.
Cool. Do you start with Endeavor or Morse? Sort of like BCS was a prequel to Breaking Bad, but you started with BB I am guessing?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
The Expanse, Bosch, Chernobyl, Peaky Blinders, The Queens Gambit, The Boys, Ted Lasso, Dark, Andor, Ozark, Final Space, Love Death and Robots, Shameless, Silo, Mindhunter... and many more
You can't go wrong with Bosch then Bosch Legacy. Good stuff. Also check out Resident Alien.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Cool. Do you start with Endeavor or Morse? Sort of like BCS was a prequel to Breaking Bad, but you started with BB I am guessing?
It's OK to watch it in the order they aired originally. Morse first, then Endeavor.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Don't forget to go the library lots of series and movies on DVD or Blu-ray.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis