Need a pro opinion about speakers brand called Atlantic Technology

Hasan Alnajdi

Hasan Alnajdi

Full Audioholic
hello everyone,

I am considering getting 11.2 system with a brand called Atlantic Technology.. I was wondering if anybody have tried them and can give a professional opinion about the quality of their products...

Many Thanks

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Other than being a solid brand, and knowing them, your post gives no info at all.

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
They make some good sounding stuff -- I have owned some in the pass

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm very curious about this "device called 'Power'" that guy wants to sell you. Got a link or description?

Mitchibo

Mitchibo

Audioholic
I had some di-pole surrounds from them way back in ‘95. My buddy has them now and they still work. Very solid construction.

Hasan Alnajdi

Hasan Alnajdi

Full Audioholic
Other than being a solid brand, and knowing them, your post gives no info at all.
I am looking for the top of the line the 8200 e series

I had some di-pole surrounds from them way back in ‘95. My buddy has them now and they still work. Very solid construction.
How about thier subs. Are they solid as well?
I'm very curious about this "device called 'Power'" that guy wants to sell you. Got a link or description?
Unfortunately no.. only an dizzy instagram account
They make some good sounding stuff -- I have owned some in the pass
how about the subs? Are they good enough?

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Atlantic Technology, good company, solid speakers. As for their subs, I am sure they are fine, but I would be looking at other brands unless you are getting a good discount. Atlantic Technology's manufacture direct sister company is Outlaw Audio, I think their subs would be substantially better for the money.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Like NHT, I believe Atlantic technology does not make any ported speaker designs.
Just an FYI. I wouldn't consider that cause to give them preference or to rule them out.

Edit: See post 10 below-they do have some ported models.

Last edited:
zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
Like NHT, I believe Atlantic technology does not make any ported speaker designs.
Just an FYI. I wouldn't consider that cause to give them preference or to rule them out.
Their sealed speakers are good

However, they do have their ported H-PAS speaker systems

Hasan Alnajdi

Hasan Alnajdi

Full Audioholic

Edit: See post 10 below-they do have some ported models.
Their sealed speakers are good

However, they do have their ported H-PAS speaker systems
I am sorry guys I am still kinda new to this and I am not familiar with the term "ported design".. what does that mean?

theJman

theJman

Audioholic Chief
How about thier subs. Are they solid as well?
I reviewed the 444sb about 5 years ago, so I'm familiar with that model. It proved to be a very nice subwoofer, but for a grand I can think of a few others that would be a better value. AT has probably sat still for too long. They need to make some updates.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis