bears_t2

bears_t2

Junior Audioholic
So where were we at in my system? You guys (afterlife2 and yourself) had mentioned about the toe in? I thought that I had enough toe in on the speakers. Should there be more? I have them facing the main listening area. And FUZZ what is your opinion on all of this that I have done so far? And BTW BSA Fist bump for you also for the Onkyo 8 series. You came in and were kind enough for that and I jumped ya like a scared raccoon in a garbage can LOL. I wanted what people thought and turned out that I was the one not ready for it LOL. Well now that I've come tor realize that let's help me out with all I need to do to get the best system out of what I have please. I'd love to have a hundred people if necessary help me out. I just want great sound and picture and y'all have been kind enough to help me out. SO THANKS to all of you whomever you might be. I have learned so much here and other places. except sentence structure and run on paragraphs LOL.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Everything looks good to me. Every room is different so I would experiment with different levels of toe in. Go straight ahead, cross behind the LP, at the LP and in front of the LP. Also try to experiment with pulling then out into the room if you can and pushing them back. Inches can make a big difference sometimes.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
As fuzz has pointed out,... It's an experiment in each room,
For example I done the same last year and got a significant change in the sound staged it sounded louder and so much better

Sent from my iPhone 5
using Tapatalk

bears_t2

bears_t2

Junior Audioholic
Yup.. Vizio Quantum X 65". HDR10 Dolby Vision and HLG . Dolby Atmos and DTS-X too. Ive got all the acronyms covered I believe.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Yup.. Vizio Quantum X 65". HDR10 Dolby Vision and HLG . Dolby Atmos and DTS-X too. Ive got all the acronyms covered I believe.
Awesome congrats I bought a used Vizio 1080p last year for cheap and it’s has amazing colors and deep black, so I bet it looks great. Yesterday I got a super cheapo 40 inch 4K TV with no HDR or Dolby Vision at the thrift shop under $40 and I’m amazed at the quality of the screen after adjusting to my liking.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis