My Modest HT...........

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Nice set-up. I just happen to be looking at your latest photos and noticed that the receiver looked familiar, so I read through the thread and found that it's the same one that I have. I can't wait until late July or August when I get a chance to hook mine up to an SVS. Till then, I'll just be jealous.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Nice set-up. I just happen to be looking at your latest photos and noticed that the receiver looked familiar, so I read through the thread and found that it's the same one that I have. I can't wait until late July or August when I get a chance to hook mine up to an SVS. Till then, I'll just be jealous.
Hi Adam thanks for posting. I appreciate the compliment. By the looks of your set-up it is quite nice as well. The Ultra will be an awesome addition to youe set-up to say the least. Whenever you do, be sure to let all of us know what your impressions(s) are. Have a great evening. :):)

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Finally some pics with some size. Now we can see what you've got. Nice set up. Too bad you couldn't hide the wires behind the audio rack.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Finally some pics with some size. Now we can see what you've got. Nice set up. Too bad you couldn't hide the wires behind the audio rack.
Thanks for mentioning that I have improved my pics somewhat.......LOL!!!! Yeah, I need to do a better job hiding some of my cables and such BUT that will happen sooner or later. As I mentioned, I do NOT have to deal with any kind of "WAF" or girlfriend for that matter and as such only have to please myself. Kinda feels good not trying to please anyone BUT ..........ummmm..........me. :D:D

rdb4133

rdb4133

Audioholic Intern
Very nice signature Speakerman! I fully agree with it! It's all about what looks good to YOU, what sounds good to YOU, what fits YOUR budget :) Because YOU will be the one enjoying it the most!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Very nice signature Speakerman! I fully agree with it! It's all about what looks good to YOU, what sounds good to YOU, what fits YOUR budget :) Because YOU will be the one enjoying it the most!
I appreciate your comments. To me it really is more about APPLICATION as we all have limits. It is a good thing though because if not I would be taking a second mortgage out on my home. The scariest part is how many of us would be doing the same w/o some kind of constraint....right? :eek::eek:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis