My Listening Room w/ 2 setups one for the wife "simple" Big One for ME

mwoltmann

mwoltmann

Enthusiast
I am an "audiophile" or just someone who likes to listen to music the best it can possibly sound. I have disabilities so listening music really makes me forget. I designed this room/rooms. Check out my collection.
B&W 802 Diamond
Classé CDP-100
Classé CP -500
Exactpower EP 15A
plus Much More take a look

Attachments

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Your disabilities don't seem to have disabled your spending power! Beautiful room!

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
Superb setup. If you have hand me downs, I got nothing that nice. Looks like a sweet setup

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
That is a beautiful place but with one chair, do I have to stand when I come over?

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
I'd ditch the turntable, unless it has a dust cover. :p

D

Diesel57

Full Audioholic
No I am actually putting in a row of home theater recliners
I'm reserving my seat now, when you get tired of that setup I'm not to proud to accept hand me downs...REALLY NICE...ENJOY!

T

Tankman

Audioholic
Smooth man I can dig it! Popcorn machine please and a bean bag chair when I come over.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Man, I almost forgot about this post. What a beautiful and powerful system.

2channel lover

Audioholic Field Marshall
It's a 10!

Very nice sir...I'm sure you are enjoying it!

FWIW...I've heard the 800D...nothing wrong with them , but give me the 802D any day!

annunaki

annunaki

Fantastic setup. I like the more or less minimalist design choices too. Well done!

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
I usually don't comment other people's system's and dedicated rooms. I never liked one single room arrangement on this forum, so it's useless. People could only get offended if you're sincere. I have to stop myself and think; well, while they're happy...:rolleyes:

But this is, without competition, the best looking A/V room I've seen on AH by a looong shot. It takes first five places. Shelves for records alone look better than most peoples A/V rooms.;)

You obviously still have that sparkle of life in your eye.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I usually don't comment other people's system's and dedicated rooms. I never liked one single room arrangement on this forum, so it's useless. People could only get offended if you're sincere. I have to stop myself and think; well, while they're happy...:rolleyes:

But this is, without competition, the best looking A/V room I've seen on AH by a looong shot. It takes first five places. Shelves for records alone look better than most peoples A/V rooms.;)

You obviously still have that sparkle of life in your eye.
Well now you have to show us your room.

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
Well now you have to show us your room.
Why on earth would you draw that conclusion from what I wrote.:confused:

My room isn't ready, but AH forum will be the first to know when it is. What I wrote does not include rooms that are not finished. Only the ones where owners say "this is it".

Again, that's why I said I usually don't comment.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Why on earth would you draw that conclusion from what I wrote.:confused:

My room isn't ready, but AH forum will be the first to know when it is. What I wrote does not include rooms that are not finished. Only the ones where owners say "this is it".

Again, that's why I said I usually don't comment.
Way to disappoint. Here I thought you had this awesome room to show us...well, get to work. :)

I have too much work in mine to do. Sheesh.

N

NorCalRP

Full Audioholic
Dude, no one mentioned Zappa getting center stage? That's how I know you know what good music is. Ray Charles is super legit as well.

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
I remember this fellows room. Outstanding room and equipment choices. I agree, its one of my favorites. I'm not on a favorites budget so I can have as many favorites as I want. I wouldn't have a single thing to say about this man's room that wasn't high praise. I live in a dirt hovel by comparison.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis