Must See Video Clip

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Bush gives the GOP a bad name.
I am right there with you Buckeye. Its not just Bush, its his whole regime. But hey, he created tons of new jobs. Walmart employment is at its highest yet ;)

gene said:
Only a Republican resorts to name calling and labeling. It's sad that they have to do that but not surprising. Usually they are the most hypocritical people (except Clint of course ;)) (ie. drug addict Rush Limbaugh) who like to impose their Christian views as divine law, but lets not go down that path. If being a Republican means supporting the current regime we live under than I am certainly not one of them.
Yep, we're the ones prone to labeling people. :rolleyes:

And I thought I was being careful to label both of us equally!

Stop the madness! :p I love you, man!

Last edited by a moderator:
gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
And I thought I was being careful to label both of us equally!
Only a Republican would think calling someone "Liberal" who doesn't believe in the current regime we live under represents equality.

superman180

superman180

Audioholic
This is why politics should be left at home. Till the end of time you will have different viewpoints. ;) But I say lets reelect the liar, I will let you guys chose which one. :rolleyes:

surveyor

surveyor

Audioholic Chief
The voter majority elected Bush.
The Democrats will again have a fair voting chance in 2008.
Untill then Bush is our President, there will be no draft, unless someone with a giant military attacks the U.S.
Kerry IMHO is a total lying Gigelo, the majority vote did not buy his B.S.!! :p

sts9fan

sts9fan

Banned
who lied???

How many innocent people died for Kerry's "lies" ??? Bush sent American to their death for an unjust war and you talk of alleged campaign lies?? Since when is it the Cons view to go save the world?? i wonder if anyone had some economic interests involved?? No matter weather they are a Con of a democrat no leader of this country should be a religous zealot.
I am not worried though I cannot wait for $4/Gallon gas. Then maybe all the Cons won't be able to afford gas for their pickups. :p
question do you really need a nice stereo for listening to a loop of "Proud to be a American"?? :confused:

superman180

superman180

Audioholic
They all lie some more than others. By the way are you an American and are you proud? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
S

sjdgpt

Senior Audioholic
Did any one notice that Bose was from a Blue State?

sts9fan

sts9fan

Banned
Being proud to be an American has nothing to do with backing a regime you do not agree with. I would say its the exact opposite. I would never roll over and support a group of people that have done so much to polarize and hurt this country.

annunaki

annunaki

What I do not understand is why liberals are always up to knock down any policies/ideas the "Republicans" seem to put forth, but never come up with their own? They are always seem to be on the attack rather than finding a better solution. "Republicans" were selected more as a vote of "The lesser of two evils".

Solutions are everywhere BUT Washington, and NONE of them seem willing to listen to the people.

sts9fan

sts9fan

Banned
I hope you are joking

"What I do not understand is why liberals are always up to knock down any policies/ideas the "Republicans" seem to put forth, but never come up with their own?"

The democrats have ideals and suggested policy changes for EVERY one that the Reps come up with. The thing is they are not as extreme as the religon backed regime's. I was a registered Republican until this administraton took over and ruined everything I stood for (mainly small government).

annunaki

annunaki

Please name some. Most of the bills that are suggested by Reps. are usually just torn to pieces by liberals, yet I never recall many bills that they suggest.

sts9fan

sts9fan

Banned
all of them??

Why don't you name a topic or bill and I will respond. ;)

Also lets not bring up things like gay(human) rights and womens rights because the reason their may not be anything is because democrats don't use fairy tales(read: religon) to draft laws.

annunaki

annunaki

How about Social Security reform? Dems thrash it (Pres. Plan) but offer no solutions.
How about the failing welfare sysem? Dems keep saying to pour in more money?

How about 20,000,000 illegal immigrants already in the country? Dems (and some so called Reps.) think they deserve healthcare.

A couple hundred disgruntled citizens stand up to slow down illegal border crossings and Dems. call them vigilantes saying there will be bloodshed?

What are some Dem. solutions to these problems?

annunaki

annunaki

sts9fan said:
Why don't you name a topic or bill and I will respond. ;)

Also lets not bring up things like gay(human) rights and womens rights because the reason their may not be anything is because democrats don't use fairy tales(read: religon) to draft laws.

Maybe that should read: Morality

Dems. do not think morally when drafting laws.

M

miklorsmith

Full Audioholic
Nutcase

Dem. vs. Rep. is irrelevant. What matters right now is that the president is a secretive, agenda-driven nutcase. He kills our citizens and overthrows a soverign nation why? WMD? Hey, not a good nation but that's never warranted hostile takeover before. He's a republican you say? Really? The guy is a fiscal crackhead. The partisan debates began long before any of us were born and our grandkids will carry them on. The problem is at the very top. We need a real Leader. Or, we need to clean our eyes and ears and pay attention the next time somebody like this comes up for reelection again, Rep., or Dem.

annunaki

annunaki

Where did I say I endorse everything the president stands for?

M

miklorsmith

Full Audioholic
Never

I'm not intending to put words in anyone's posts. Essentially, I believe strong leadership can build bridges instead of digging chasms, as this thread has become.

sts9fan

sts9fan

Banned
Morality??!!!

"Maybe that should read: Morality

Dems. do not think morally when drafting laws."

Listen your morality is not mine. Live an let live none of these issues effect you. If gay people get married what will happen to your life???? Your god based morality is obsolete. I base mine on the golden rule :eek: ...remember that??

As for SS reform the reason the Dems have not come back is because its not as urgent as W makes it out to his sheep. I agree that it does need to be reformed but putting the money in the hands of uneducated and worse uninformed is not the way. everything he does is to help big bussiness and this is the same. Help out the investment industry because god knows they don't have any money. You realize you can have nesteggs that can be passed on to you next of kin without going this far right?? A middle ground needs to be found here but I guess I can't expect reason a puppet.

As for illegal immigrants I absolutly think we need to strengthen up the borders in a big way. Maybe we could allocate some of the money used to persecute the users of a substance less harmful to society and the body then alcohol and tobacco?? Or better yet lets tax the crap out of tobacco even more to fund it.
On the health care of these PEOPLE issue I am all for it. I know you don't like to think about it but these people are poor and with out the fortune to have been born in the US. I for one care about other humans. I know its a hard concept to grasp but I don't mind if my taxes go to people in need. Call me crazy :rolleyes:
So I do agree with controling the borders MUCH better but I would not deny a fellow HUMAN health care if they are here.

sts9fan

sts9fan

Banned
Remember

You won the biggest lottery in the world by being born in a country like the United States. You should be thankful and try to look at things from other points of view.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis