mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Resident Loser said:
..told 'em I swapped him my entire rig for his boombox!

jimHJJ(...I invoke him whenever I can...)

Now I just have to swap that second boombox and I'll be in cloud nine:D

majorloser

majorloser

Like I said in the other thread, CRAFTS=Can't Remember A F'ing Thing Syndrome.

It is the later stage of CRS= Can't Remember Sh!t
(These things happen to us as we get older.)

Along with mulester's info, "Marty lost his mind a long time ago" :D

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
majorloser said:
NOW THAT'S FUNNY!
DAMN! mtry pissed somebody off real good:D

da da da daa daa daa :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Duffinator

Duffinator

Audioholic Field Marshall
Swerd said:
Mtrycrafts is a broadband enigma. Just look at all his citations in Google. His jealous detractors wish they had his wisdom and fame. He even has a website that celebrates him.

http://mtrycrafts.youarelame.com/
Marty, Ricki Lake turning you down must have really hurt!:eek:

I'm jealous, I wish I had this much attention directed at me.

T

The Dukester

Audioholic Chief
I'm guessing that M T R are his intials. The Y Crafts I'm not to sure about. Maybe he teaches craft class at the Y. Or maybe why see rafts, like somebody missed the boat...probably me.

P

Pat D

Audioholic
Swerd said:
Mtrycrafts is a broadband enigma. Just look at all his citations in Google. His jealous detractors wish they had his wisdom and fame. He even has a website that celebrates him.

http://mtrycrafts.youarelame.com/
I don't think mtry has a pet rock . . . at least, we don't recall seeing one around.

P

Pat D

Audioholic
Resident Loser said:
...the name still rattles a few over @AR...LOL...told 'em I swapped him my entire rig for his boombox!

jimHJJ(...I invoke him whenever I can...)
His name can still rattle some over at AA, too! I mentioned his name over there a few days ago while defending Richard Greene's honour . . .

Aw gee! You didn't take his famous boombox, did you? I've actually seen his boombox . . .

Buckle-meister

Audioholic Field Marshall
mulester7 said:
...here's a little known fact.....Marty once was caught on film....seems he was going to make a pilgrimage and got some advice....it doesn't make any sense to me, but maybe someone here can figure it out...

http://www.toilette-humor.com/wear_fox_hat.html
I get it. :D Pretty funny, though I'm unconvinced that the location in the video is anywhere near Auchtermuchty. Are you serious about 'not getting it'? If so, I can explain it to you.

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
Buckle-meister said:
Are you serious about 'not getting it'? If so, I can explain it to you.
.....Buckle, if memory serves, Auchtermuchty is situated on the edge of the Howe of Fife, approximately 30 miles north of the Forth Road Bridge, within easy reach of Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dundee, Perth, and St. Andrews, with Aberdeen only being an hour and a half away by car, and Inverness taking just over two hours....I still don't understand the wearing of the fox hat, though....is it especially cold in that region thus making the fox hat necessary for cranial warmth?.....(chortle)......

M

MDS

Audioholic Spartan
Just in case you aren't kidding mulester...

Say 'wear the fox hat' quickly. Doesn't it sound like 'where the f*ks that'? It takes a second to get it.

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
MDS said:
Just in case you aren't kidding mulester
.....MDS, you're a good man, and now I feel guilty over playing dumb....sure, I knew the implication instantly the first time I watched it, and laid my head back against my chair with my eyes shut, laughing....I just thought it was really funny, and considered it my kinda' humor....but, I must admit, playing dumb, for me, comes quite naturally.....

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis