Ghost in the Shell
Gladiator
The Holy Grail
Moulin Rouge
Office Space
Super Troopers
Black Hawk Down

Sorry I got carried away:)
Carried away? You? I don't think so. If one got carried away, it's me (see page 4, post #34). :)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Many already listed but hows-a-bout...

Bourne trilogy
&
History of the World part 1

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
Hey Darien (darien87), when I was a kid at high school, I played football for four seasons. I was playing on the defense team, and my shirt number was #44.
We were called "Les Diables Rouges" (The Red Devils), and we won all our four championships during that time. We have a devilish (demolishing) team, just unbeatable.
We must have won 99% of all our games.
I was a big football fan then, and even going into College. I went to every game on each Sunday afternoon.

Anyway, I love Football (I also play Baseball and Hockey in junior high school teams).

Now, do you like any of these movies?

1. Rudy (1993)
2. The Express (2006)*
3. Invincible (2006)
4. The Longest Yard (2005)
5. Remember the Titans (2000)
6. The Replacements (2000)
7. Any Given Sunday (1999)

Maybe there are others that you prefer about Football?

* The jersey number of "The Express" (Ernie Davis) was also #44.

Here: http://www.sportsinmovies.com/football/the-express.asp

I did enjoyed "The Express" on Blu-ray, film based on a true great story.

Last edited:
mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Rudy still gets me teared up every time I watch it. What a great movie. I also liked Any Given Sunday, mainly because I saw that Cameron Diaz could actually act, and look hot, which was pretty cool. Al Pacino needs to stop playing Al Pacino in every movie he's in. But that's another thread for a different time.

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Audioholic Field Marshall
+1 for Spaceballs, great movie. I liked jet Li's Fearless a lot, it's more about philosophy than 'action.' I've seen it half a dozen times, not sure I would call it a high replay movie though.

It's a bit dated, but Willow is a really good movie I'm about to watch again.

Jack

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
Rudy still gets me teared up every time I watch it. What a great movie. I also liked Any Given Sunday, mainly because I saw that Cameron Diaz could actually act, and look hot, which was pretty cool. Al Pacino needs to stop playing Al Pacino in every movie he's in. But that's another thread for a different time.
Well, I didn't put "Rudy" at the first spot (#1) for nothing. The other titles are selected by their most recent year of release. But it just happened that "The Express" is my number two favorite.
Great to see that you also appreciate that excellent movie (Rudy).

I also love all Oliver Stone movies. I think that my personal favorite from Oliver, is "U Turn", a guilty pleasure of mine.

But for anyone that never saw "The Express", I highly recommend it, in particular on Blu-ray disc.

Last edited:
darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Hey Darien (darien87), when I was a kid at high school, I played football for four seasons. I was playing on the defense team, and my shirt number was #44.
We were called "Les Diables Rouges" (The Red Devils), and we won all our four championships during that time. We have a devilish (demolishing) team, just unbeatable.
We must have won 99% of all our games.
I was a big football fan then, and even going into College. I went to every game on each Sunday afternoon.

Anyway, I love Football (I also play Baseball and Hockey in junior high school teams).

Now, do you like any of these movies?

1. Rudy (1993)
2. The Express (2006)*
3. Invincible (2006)
4. The Longest Yard (2005)
5. Remember the Titans (2000)
6. The Replacements (2000)
7. Any Given Sunday (1999)

Maybe there are others that you prefer about Football?

* The jersey number of "The Express" (Ernie Davis) was also #44.

Here: http://www.sportsinmovies.com/football/the-express.asp

I did enjoyed "The Express" on Blu-ray, film based on a true great story.
Those are all good movies, though I haven't seen The Express.

I happened to catch a bit of Remember The Titans on TV the other day. Did my eyes decieve me, or was that a VERY young Hayden Panitierre playing the white coach's daughter? :eek:

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Al Pacino is one of those few movie stars that is so huge that he doesn't even have to act anymore, like Jack Nicholson.

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
Those are all good movies, though I haven't seen The Express.
Wow! Darien, you're out for a real good treat. You'd better watch "The Express" and expressively too, meaning FAST. You'd love it, man! Based on a true story. This guy (Ernie Davis) was the fastest football player that ever lives. Go rent that Blu-ray right NOW, and watch it TONIGHT. You'll thank me for it, or my name is not LOTR. :)

R

rcarlton

Audiophyte
Patton
T2
Twister ("We have cows!")
The Searchers
The Big Sleep
Kelly's Heroes
Basic Instinct

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
Patton is a true great classic. And the performance by our main leader goes without any necessary commentary, George C. Scott.

That's a high value replay, no doubt about this. :)

The Searchers also, goes in the same vein, with our hero John Wane.

Me too, I love War movies and great Westerns.

P

puckhead

Audioholic Intern
Here are some that have the best replay value for me ...some have already been mentioned.

The Outlaw Jose Wales
Shawshank Redemption
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Man with No Name Trilogy
The Bourne Trilogy
Slap Shot
Uncle Buck
T1 & T2
Juno
Simpsons The Movie
Unforgiven
Usual Suspects
Pineapple Express
Singles
First Blood
Apocalypse Now
Snatch
What About Bob
Back to School
Animal House
Knocked Up
Blues Brothers
Clerks
Caddyshack
Up In Smoke

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
Here are some that have the best replay value for me ...some have already been mentioned.

What About Bob

Animal House

Blues Brothers
1. What about him? ;)

2. Oh ya, right here in our own zoo house. :D

* 3. Now Blues Brothers, Yaman. :cool:

Bob

Pyrrho

Pyrrho

Audioholic Ninja
The Court Jester. It is very silly (cotton candy for the mind), suitable for children, and very funny. If someone had described it to me before I saw it, I would not have been interested in it, as it has many things in it that, normally, I hate. But it is a great film, very rewatchable.

Dr. Strangelove.

Any Monty Python film.

Coheednme13

Coheednme13

Audioholic
Just a few

Road to Perdition(prob my favorite movie)
Watchmen
Shawshank
Arthur
Wedding Crashers
Brave Heart
Patriot
Pineapple Express
Saving Private Ryan
Terminator Series
Bourne Identity
Lebowski (get together with people to watch this one)
The Jerk
Team America
Juno
Coming to America

All I can think of right now

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis