Monoprice Monolith M-210 Dual 10" THX Select

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Something they can do with that larger cabinet is lower the port tuning frequency if they wanted. That would be interesting.

cbecker33

cbecker33

Audioholic
I'm looking for something with a shallow depth and this may provide it (though I don't see dimensions) but, looking at the image, I assume this will be 35+ inches tall.

Shanman

Shanman

Audioholic
Strange to me they are staying with the edgy faceted enclosure that was polarizing to many when the newer versions are much easier on the eyes.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Strange to me they are staying with the edgy faceted enclosure that was polarizing to many when the newer versions are much easier on the eyes.
Just part of what was based on the older line. It wouldn’t surprise me that This has been held up in limbo for a year or two

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Something they can do with that larger cabinet is lower the port tuning frequency if they wanted. That would be interesting.
I wonder if they keep the tune the same and go for increased output above 20hz

cbecker33

cbecker33

Audioholic
I just want the dimensions for now to see if it is even an option!

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Ima go out on a limb and say it is easily the same footprint, and perhaps a little shorter than 2 10" Mono's stacked... maybe like 1.75 10" mono in height.

*shrugs

cbecker33

cbecker33

Audioholic
According to their Q&A the dimensions are 32.25" (H) x 16.73" (W) x 19.68" (D).

It sure is tall but I could probably make it work. I wonder how it will sound?

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Pretty solid by all accounts I’ve heard. The Monolith Subs have been really well regarded.

cbecker33

cbecker33

Audioholic
More info is up and the dimensions appear to be significantly different than earlier.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
You know...
It's important to note that the Dual 10 is actually meeting THX Ultra standard... not Select!

Very impressive indeed!
I wish the dual 12 had a little more output but maybe I didn't look at the data right yeah that dual 10 is impressive

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis