MIT abt series sub speaker cable 48’ long $300

carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
I have a new, never used MIT sub speaker cable for sale
It’s 48 feet long. Yes, that’s 48’ long. No box but it’s new. It’s about 10 years old but as I said never used. New it cost 1176.00 for just that one cable. Will sell it for 300 OBO
I did lose the screw on spades for the ends but you can order them from mit. It just has the very large pin ends that will work with any 5 way binding post
This is just one cable for one sub or one speaker. Not a pair, just one cable
If I get my asking price I will cover shipping in the lower 48 of the states. And will ship out of the USA and will cover some of the cost
The shipping will be from Orlando Florida

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Good luck on it. No offense doubt any members will bite. That's about 5 dollars in rg6, add connectors and fancy jacket your at about $20.

carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
Do some research on the brand
Like I was told as a child. If you don’t have something nice to say, don’t say anything at all
But I really don’t live by that code very often. Lol
It is a really nice cable and very well made

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
Good luck on it. No offense doubt any members will bite. That's about 5 dollars in rg6, add connectors and fancy jacket your at about $20.
I've got to agree with the OP, you're just being rude. I don't understand why people think they have to comment on classifieds. But to top it all off, you don't know what you're talking about. This is not a line-level interconnect, it's a speaker cable.

carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
Im ok with a person saying what they like. People will see them for what they are

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Do some research on the brand
Like I was told as a child. If you don’t have something nice to say, don’t say anything at all
But I really don’t live by that code very often. Lol
It is a really nice cable and very well made
I said no offense FWIW, and as far as research on the brand, I have a box of their junk still in my utility shed that I got suckered into back in 98. Connectors so tight they destroyed boards.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
So is it a speaker cable or a shielded coax cable for a sub? What does the box in-line do?

carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
Either 9ga or 11. Not sure. But with the outer cover it’s very large. I’ll look and see if it says anything about that

carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
From what I can tell is this
Each end. The positive and negative wire each have two wires in the jacket and they look to be 10ga each twisted together to make each one

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis