Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Listened to it this morning - fantastic performance! Thanks for the link.
agreed listened to it as well after we got done watching the Philly Pops perform this morning. Excellent, thanks Doc for posting up the link !

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Merry Christmas!

Here's what I'm listening to at the moment:

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Merry Christmas all! Family tradition is fish dinner Christmas Eve. Fried breaded Cod with cucumber salad and potato salad. I made an Austrian haleznut ring cake for dessert. We were 10 at my brother's which is the provincial limit right now.

Christmas day is at home with a traditional turkey dinner and family time. Purchased the BandMaid acoustic performance from last night to support the band. Really good show too so happy camper.

Boxing day would be at the in-laws but cancelled due to provincial restrictions, so we're going to hike on the Bruce Trail for a couple of days. Need the exercise any way. :D

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
A merry Christmas to one and all.

Our Festivities are getting completed.

My wife made a traditional English Christmas cake and decorated it a couple of days ago.

This is a traditional Victorian cake. The ornaments are handed down from my wife's great-grandmother. So this is what a nineteenth century cake would look like. The recipe is also ancient and so is a genuine taste of old England. They are wonderful.

About six weeks ago we made the traditional English pudding referred to in ancient times as Figgy-pudding.

This will get another cooking tomorrow, and then have brady poured over it, and brought to the table alight.

This is cooked in my grandmother's steam boiler, where there is water in the lower container, and it passes up to the upper one though a steam tube. So the pudding cooks in the condensed steam.

So we celebrate Christmas day and Boxing day. It is always a good two day bash.

I listened to the Festival of Nine Lessons and Carols live from Kings College Chapel Cambridge live this morning. It was 9:00 AM CST, but 3:00 PM GMT.

Here is a link to the Christmas concert from St.Olaf College, Northfield from a couple of weeks ago. They put on a fantastic show each Christmas. The Audio and video are fantastic. I'm sure many of you would enjoy this, as well as giving your systems a work out. Enjoy!
The table set for Christmas dinner.

The flaming Christmas (Figgy) pudding.

Billy106

Billy106

Audioholic Intern
X-mas w/ lesbians ...:D
Damn...there really is a Santa.

Merry Christmas!!! Just found out that my niece is pregnant!!!! She wanted to tell everyone in person today as a suprise. What a beautiful Christmas present to know that we are getting a new addition to our family! We have always been close and I am so proud of her and just so happy to see the woman she's become and to be a part of this!!!
Congratulations...indeed great news...my daughter is in her first trimester with our first grandchild but she's not openly told the family because her progesterone levels are sort of whacky...going in for her followup US on Tuesday...god willing baby should be here mid summer.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
That's awesome @TLS Guy thanks for sharing. I made an Austrian hazelnut ring cake for Christmas and my sister-in-law makes a traditional strudel each year with walnut and poppy seed.
Hazelnut cake 20160711_225443 1185x899.jpg

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
As fun as it was, I'm glad last week is over. I was off work all week and never stopped doing stuff.

Had the wife's family over Christmas Eve so all the kids could open presents (there are so many children). It was nice.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis