Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
yepimonfire sold me a couple of Blurays for a very reasonable sum and shipped 'em off to me in a reasonable amount of time. In the spirit of giving myself feedback again I want to say that I am a fantastic buyer ... speedy payment and real good lookin' if that matters to anyone besides Doug. :)

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
riceaterslc +1
Bought some cables from him. He gave me an extra cable and he spent more shipping them than what I paid total :O

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Re: Sony VPL-HS60

I bought this projector from strube a while back and just wanted to let everyone know that I am overly impressed with the condition of this unit not only was it shipped as new it looks brand new, the guy knows how to take care of his gear and it shows. I think I got an outstanding deal for my first intro into the projector set ups. strube was awesome with communicating with me and made me the best deal possible, if he is selling I am buying :)

Thanks again to strube and AH , great peeps !

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I bought this projector from strube a while back and just wanted to let everyone know that I am overly impressed with the condition of this unit not only was it shipped as new it looks brand new, the guy knows how to take care of his gear and it shows. I think I got an outstanding deal for my first intro into the projector set ups. strube was awesome with communicating with me and made me the best deal possible, if he is selling I am buying :)

Thanks again to strube and AH , great peeps !
Thanks so much for the kind words, Sawz. It was a pleasure working with you, and I hope you enjoy your new(ish) projector! :D

p.s. So sorry about providing you manuals for every language but the one you need. I am scouring my place for it as I speak...

Well...not as I speak, but immediately after I speak. ;)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
moreira85 has proven to be trustworthy with $18. :D

I got my Avia II disc like super quick and am now whole again. :)

Thanks

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
PSBFAN9 sold me some def tech speakers and everything went very smoothly. Excellent communication, and packaging, would do business with him again.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
GlocksRock

GlocksRock made a lightening fast payment. Good communication and an all around nice guy. You will not have any problems dealing with GlocksRock.

T

TitaniumMan

Enthusiast
tn001d

I purchased a Sony receiver from forum member tn001d. Prompt, courteous service resulted in a fine piece of electronics arriving in perfect shape.

Thank you, tn001d.

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
+1 for hullabaloo98,

He bought a pair of NHT Absolute Zero's from me, and was a pleasure to deal with.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
+1 for Jeff R. bought a receiver and subwoofer from him. Great guy, and a pleasure to do business with.

jinjuku

jinjuku

CBAGS05 absolutely great to deal with

Purchased Yammy RX-V863 for $250 shipped. Paypal'd Wednesday, it hit UPS Thursday, hit my porch Friday.

It looked almost BRAND NEW. I've seen store display receivers in worse shape.

Ran it through the room correction routine as a function test and then The Incredibles. Flying colors.

Just a great transaction!

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Don't hesitate to work with fuzz092888. Excellent transaction!!

I sold an Epson 8500UB to Mr. fuzz092888. We had a tense week with ups and downs from thinking UPS damaged it and filing a claim and bracing for a long, hard fight to thankfully discovering through the help of many friends here that it was a screen-to-projector incompatibility.

I couldn't have asked for a better and more understanding person throughout the we-think-the-projector-is-broken ordeal, but I also couldn't be more thankful for all of the testing, calling techs, sending screens back, and getting new screens to save us both lots of trouble with the claim. I am glad it all worked out in the end and he can enjoy the projector now.

Thanks again, fuzz!!!! :)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
strube is an absolute pleasure to deal with!

I sold an Epson 8500UB to Mr. fuzz092888. We had a tense week with ups and downs from thinking UPS damaged it and filing a claim and bracing for a long, hard fight to thankfully discovering through the help of many friends here that it was a screen-to-projector incompatibility.

I couldn't have asked for a better and more understanding person throughout the we-think-the-projector-is-broken ordeal, but I also couldn't be more thankful for all of the testing, calling techs, sending screens back, and getting new screens to save us both lots of trouble with the claim. I am glad it all worked out in the end and he can enjoy the projector now.

Thanks again, fuzz!!!! :)
strube summed everything up pretty well, but I'll give my impressions from this end.

It's always a bit of a nerve wracking experience when you buy something from someone else on the forums. You never know what kind of condition the product is really in, or if they'll ship anything to you. Then once you get it you have no idea what kind of after purchase support they'll be willing to offer. You try and lessen the risk by only dealing guys who have been around awhile and who have a good reputation on the respective forum, but you still never know.

It's even worse when you think the thing you just bought may be broken and then you have to contact the seller to see what they'll say. That was my situation and I admit to being nervous about the whole ordeal. That being said I was pleasantly surprised, nay, amazed at the enthusiasm and fervor strube demonstrated in his willingness to make things right and help me get everything worked out. He was willing to go above and beyond what I had expected or would even have required to make this a good transaction.

If he should ever be selling something, or if he is buying something, I highly recommend him and you will not be disappointed in working with him.

Thanks to strube for a great PJ :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
GlocksRock sold and shipped a Yamaha RX-V663 to me. The double box that he shipped the rec'r in had so much bubble wrap around the first box that I was completely assured the rec'r would be fine and it was. It took me a while to connect and configure which is why the feedback is coming in so late but he did ask that I leave feedback after I got it hooked up.

Oh ... and the rec'r was in pristine condition. I wouldn't hesitate to buy anything from him.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I never saw this thread before. Bought an amp off Fuzz a couple months back and he was awesome to deal with. Even paid my customs bill for me which wasn't part of the deal. All around good guy :)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I never saw this thread before. Bought an amp off Fuzz a couple months back and he was awesome to deal with. Even paid my customs bill for me which wasn't part of the deal. All around good guy :)
Whoops, I totally forgot to do this for brian. Great guy to deal with and I would not hesitate to recommend him as a buyer or seller. Very understanding and super easy to work with.

M

Mountainear

Audioholic Intern
Just received speakers PSB Image 25 bookshelves from Sepen. He was good to deal with, shipped them day after payment, and they arrived packaged nicely, and as advertised in great shape. Currently sitting on our kitchen table to try out, seranading my wife, who thought they looked nice as well. Now, I don't know how long I'll be able to leave them on the kitchen table, but.... they sound great!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis