D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Ahhhh, the ole 'other safety net' programs ! SS has been a mis-managed Gov't boondoggle for years, just like the Post Office and the $10,000 toilet seats the military is proud of. Few elected politicians are or were competent business managers IMO.

Yes the point of deficit reduction starts with ALL aspects of fiscal responsibility. Would you run your household in such a manner ?
It's fun spending other peoples money (till it's your money that's being spent).

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
It looks like McCarthy now has his very own MAGA weirdo primary challenger. This will be great news for the Democrats if the MAGA weirdo wins the primary.

>>>Former Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) is getting a primary challenger in his reelection race for his House seat representing the state’s 20th congressional district.

David Giglio, who previously lost a congressional bid for the state’s 13th District, is running as an “America First Republican” who will “fight alongside President Donald Trump in 2024 as he WAGES WAR against the corrupt uniparty,” according to Giglio’s campaign website.<<<

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4283327-mccarthy-maga-gop-primary-challenger/

I can't help but wonder if the MAGA weirdo means he'll be in prison alongside the civilian who was president a few years ago (after they both lose) as they both try to fend off people who want to do unnatural things to them?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The more I read about him, the more worrisome he becomes.
Think the killer was when he wanted to criminalize gay sex. Difficult to recover from. It isn't exactly stole $20 from the register as a kid.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
When he rolled the hits on Mike's past. I suppose not surprising, but oh boy.....:confused:

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Yep, only the Bible counts, theocracy. I guess all the other good books don't need to apply, they are all false gods. :eek:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Majority Report said Mike Johnson voted on the floor to ban birth control. C'mon man.:confused:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis