Matthew Perry passed away

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Saw that this morning. Sad struggle he's had for years. Now he can rest. Talented always like to see him work, although I like him in other stuff. I never watched Friends just never thought it was great show.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Very sad. On the news They talked about his addiction issues which he detailed in his book. Drowned in his hot tub. Makes you wonder if he relapsed. I could make a Chandler Bing joke but too sad. RIP.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
He went downhill quite a bit for a while there....and the being found in a hot tub thing just makes me think of a variety of questions as to what might have happened. I was not a big Friends fan but loved him with Salma Hayek in Why Do Fools Fall In Love. So young, RIP.

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
Also not a fan of Friends, but liked his performance in Fools Rush In. RIP

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
I remember the first time I saw Matthew Perry on TV. He played Carol's boyfriend Sandy on "Growing Pains." It was a very short run as the character died in the hospital after a drunk driving accident. I remember he and Tracy Gold doing some great acting in those episodes. RIP

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Saw the news yesterday. I loved Friends, but he was the weak link once he got into drugs. He wasn't in a lot of stuff after Friends for a while because of various stints in rehab. Then he started doing films again and was still pretty good. No doubt the drugs took their toll and it is a shame whether or not they were involved in his passing. RIP Matthew.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis