Marketing - Raising a Fat America

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
Whats this thread About again??

Spell Bashing or
about Fast Food

:confused:

"We" know what this thread is about. It's rather plain, is it not?

We were trying to decipher what your post meant. Spell check (a really simple thing to do) would go a long way in lessening the struggles required to interpret your posts. :) Just a friendly reminder. :)

samsungson

samsungson

Audioholic
Parents have a Strong responsibility in regards their Children Growing up. As a parent they have the oppertunity to steer their children away from Fast Food.

I kinda feal bad for McDonalds, due to the fact whenever this topic is raised on the News, it's McDonalds you see as the ALL MIGHTY FAT KID MAKER!

But truely, Birth to 18, parents can (try) to do their best to mold their children for the better in regards to food.

My parents must have done something right, No wate my dad did now that I remember. My dad liked fast food but hated it just as much, he's not over wate at all and is Clocking in 70years of age.:)

Ya, your right. REAL Hard to understand.
It does look like something you would need to (Decipher).

WOW.:rolleyes:

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Actually that was a typo on another post and I was taken to task for it, but I see it coming!;):D

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
More Fuel for the Fire I see.

Don't feel so bad. That was an allusion to a previous discussion entitled "Shark Week..." in this very forum. And the word was "dummer"...no reference to you. ;)

Rock&Roll Ninja

Rock&Roll Ninja

Audioholic Field Marshall
Dummer = Percussionist from boston.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis