Marantz SR 8015 Dual Output Issue

H

harishkatyal

Audiophyte
I have recently purchased Marantz SR 8015. Have connected Nevedia Shield TV Pro & Apple TV 4 K for the input. For Display I use dual output of Marantz and have connected Epson TW9400 (4K ) Projector and Sony TV KD 65X7500D (4K TV).
For HDMI I am using Active Fibre Cable for Projector and Active HDMI cable for TV

Problem Faced:
  1. In amplifier I have selected dual output (Auto)
  2. If I switch on Epson Projector then output (4K HDR) is displayed properly on projector (4K)
  3. If I switch on TV then output is displayed on TV (4K) but there is constant blackout for few seconds -
  4. Have tried with Smart Select Memory option too by setting Monitor 1 select and Monitor 2 for each of the display but the problem persist
Trouble Shootings Done:
  1. Connected 4k TV with High Quality Active HDMI . (Result- Projector works perfectly but when Projector is on standby mode and I switch to TV the Black out issue persist)
  2. Removed projector HDMI Cable from AV Receiver . (Result- TV display works perfectly both with Active HDMI cable and Non Active HDMI Cable.)
  3. Projector HDMI Cable Connected and Power is completely switched off (instead of standby mode). (Result- TV display works perfectly both with Active HDMI cable and Non Active HDMI Cable.)
  4. Have set Smart Select Memory Switch for Monitor 1 and Monitor 2 with Projector Standby. ( (Result- Projector works perfectly but when Projector is on standby mode and I switch to TV the Black out issue persist)

Please help me if any one has faced similar issue and what's the solution

Attachments

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Seems like another one of those infamous HDMI-Handshake issue between the Marantz SR8015, Epson 6050UB and Sony TV.

Sometimes they just don't play nice together among the different brands.

Only other thing you might try is to get a MANUAL HDMI Switch box to toggle between the Sony TV and Epson PJ. You could try one from Amazon and see if it works.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
I don't think that Sony supports HDR. Try setting streamers and Marantz to 4:2:0 with both projector and TV connected and see if you still get the blinks.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis