M

Martin Audio

Audiophyte
Hi!
I have marantz sr8015. I ran into to a problem with audyssey calibration. I made all the calibration in the app and sent the calibration to the receiver to the preset 1. The default eq is reference. The problem is that when I change the eq to flat no sound is coming out of the speakers. I change back to reference and the sound is working again.
I have exactly the same calibration in the preset 2 but in preset 2 I made a full band eq and the flat is working normally. On preset 1 I limited the eq on all speakers to 300Hz and after I did that the flat eq didn't work. I tried to send the calibration to the amp again but still not working. Does anyone know what is going on?

P

PENG

Audioholic Slumlord
Hi. I used my phone galaxy s22 and sent the eq from the phone to the receiver instead of my galaxy tab ultra and it fixed the problem so the bug has to be on the galaxy tap ultra app.
I asked Audyssey about this issue and was told when that happens, just send it to the AVR again, and again if necessary until it works. Their explanation is that sometimes not all the information get sent, but they did not elaborate on the details.

Mine is a Denon but for sure the same will apply to Marantz's as well.

M

Martin Audio

Audiophyte
I asked Audyssey about this issue and was told when that happens, just send it to the AVR again, and again if necessary until it works. Their explanation is that sometimes not all the information get sent, but they did not elaborate on the details.

Mine is a Denon but for sure the same will apply to Marantz's as well.
I asked also. They said have you tried to re-install the app. I didn't even try that yet. The problem came when I started using my Samsung galaxy tab ultra app. Instead of re-installing I just sent the calibration to one drive and downloaded it to my phone and sent it to the receiver and the flat eq worked fine. It could be that the galaxy tab ultra isn't exactly optimized for the app yet.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis