slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
You know I've been kicking around a dual sub project for the 2 channel rig, and I have brought it up to her. O, and there's the infinite baffle idea for dropping a couple of 18's inside the fire place we never use :rolleyes:.
I mean, if your girl will do all the hard work on cutting the wood etc, then you would be a fool not to ;)

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I went through the entire thread (didn't read much, only a little). Mostly looked at pictures. I'm overwhelmed.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Open it! Open it!
What's inside???
The wall?

The cabinet?

I used flash but it's not like an iCamera and I was a bit rushed. It houses John's Oppo, I think Glocksrock's Yammy 663 and Gladiator's small Marantz mono blocks, set top box, an EQ and a power center ...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Alex likes to "go Greek" with his audio gear!
If you can't get to the rear you're gonna start looking at other systems.

Edit: You guys are kidding, right? This is the back of the living room system ...

Anyway, I've seen a few pic's of drywall repair with no blocking or metal at the joints. That sh!t's all gonna crack. This is how it's suppose to look.

All that for this ...

Last edited:
KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Edit: You guys are kidding, right? This is the back of the living room system ...
As I recall, you were going to mount stuff so it stuck into the room behind rather than into your listening room. Do you see the front panels from your listening room?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
As I recall, you were going to mount stuff so it stuck into the room behind rather than into your listening room. Do you see the front panels from your listening room?
Here's the view from the living room.

This so called Mantown has ... rear access.

Last edited:
KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Only you would have posted the rear view and ignored the front view!

I don't know what that says about you, but sometimes it is better not to know!:eek:

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Ok, I assumed it was rear access to another system, I was goading to see pictures of what was on the other side. With the assistance of a few other curious Audioholics we were successful. Goading complete.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis