Mandatory Maturity Level

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
I like the "Thanks" function. I think that's a nice, human, touch.

How do you check for red chicklets? Haha, I've never even looked and I can't seem to find it under User CP...
Select user cp,subscribed threads should show up on the screen,scroll all the way down to the bottom of the threads & you'll see where it says"latest reputation received.

PS,it should be easy to find seeing that i just left you a scathing red negative:mad:,JK:D

C

cbraver

Audioholic Chief
Haha, thanks. I subscribe to a bunch of threads so I just never saw it there! Right in front of my eyes, I was going through all kinds of menus trying to find it.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Maybe you can dress him up like M.C. Hammer. :eek: LOL

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Apparently people don't want to read posts in order to form an opinion about someone, they just want to look at a stupid icon and have all the work done for them. Just because someone may have said something wrong once, doesn't mean they will keep doing it. If you REALLY cared, you'd read every post.

SheepStar

Tarub

Tarub

Senior Audioholic
Johnd, What happen to your I AM A SAMURAI thread? Did I miss something again?

C

chadnliz

Senior Audioholic
Well I am both new here and asked about rankings so I guess once again John has a problem with me, so give me any negative signature you wish and I will still sleep fine at night.
I must be like the new kid in school trying to find a seat at lunch and for whatever reason that bugs one guy and he makes a crusade of it. The internet breads so many "Alpha Males" because these are faceless interactions, let these folks have some fun I guess....but it is a bit pathetic.
OK I am off to participate in other threads and if some have nothing better to do then follow me around and take issue with everything I say then I guess all I can say is I am heading this way>>>>>...stay back atleast 5 feet for safety.

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Well I am both new here and asked about rankings so I guess once again John has a problem with me, so give me any negative signature you wish and I will still sleep fine at night.
I must be like the new kid in school trying to find a seat at lunch and for whatever reason that bugs one guy and he makes a crusade of it. The internet breads so many "Alpha Males" because these are faceless interactions, let these folks have some fun I guess....but it is a bit pathetic.
OK I am off to participate in other threads and if some have nothing better to do then follow me around and take issue with everything I say then I guess all I can say is I am heading this way>>>>>...stay back atleast 5 feet for safety.
You can sit next to us Florida guys if you want. :) But I do have to warn you that Stratman has a tendency to give in to his primal urges at times, especially when he is foraging for food - he may take your chocolate milk. It's best to just let him have it and get yourself another. :D

masak_aer

masak_aer

Senior Audioholic
You won't find me much at other places other than music, movies and mostly steam vent. I'd rather leave what i know to those who know more in other areas unless i got some new toys to play with. If you stay in steam vent a lot, then you have to brace yourself to all the heat in here cuz it can pretty hot around here. Just so you know....

BUT, we never take it anywhere else outside the steam vent. Backyard? Probably..:D:D

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
BUT, we never take it anywhere else outside the steam vent. Backyard? Probably..:D:D
HA! one of the young guy's here wanted to beat me up last week in the steam vent,not that i dont deserve it though :D

masak_aer

masak_aer

Senior Audioholic
HA! one of the young guy's here wanted to beat me up last week in the steam vent,not that i dont deserve it though :D
I must have missed it..:D:D Darn it..! I'd love to see u get ur a$$ kicked..hahahhaa...

j/k High...:p

Thaedium

Thaedium

Audioholic
As to the I / M thing, that seems a bit silly to me, as does the clown hat you want to award to clowns. Everyone has their moments, and theres no need to make a constant reminder to all that someone had such a moment.

As to Hifihoney's remark concerning "beating up", I'll fully admit I offered to tune him up in order to deal with a definitely percieved lack of common curtesy and respect. Some people frown upon that sort of thing, others take it in stride (as Hifihoney did), still others don't understand it. Its been my experience in life, especially having worked 7 years now in the Infantry that men who can't back up their loud mouths with conviction are not men I care to waste my time on. Respect in my world is often garnered by a good tussle.

The whole ordeal might've earned me some red chicklets, I never bothered to check, but at the end of the day I don't think anyone here really cares if they step on some toes along the way to audio nirvana. I know I don't. I know Hifihoney doesn't. I don't think pictures of Jesters and Jack@sses tacked on to a member serve any purpose beyond a poor attempt to humiliate someone, even if they deserved it.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I like to think of this forum as a playground. Pi$$ing in the sand box does not go over big with the other kids (something I'm guilty of in an audio sense). I quickly saw the error of my ways. :D

Jerks and bullies are to be found in both enviorments as well. As Theadium? mentioned, hanging a sign on them is of limited benefit. However a discrete PM to the member being harassed explaining that the offensive poster has a history of mental issues really does help to put things in perspective. It's not a playground full of vampires, just one lone corn hole.

It doesn't take long to figure out who's who and the benefit of hanging around this site for me has been stunning in my A/V experience. It has also saved me real world dollars. All without the use of public branding. :eek:

For the record, I have yet to do the neg. rep. thing. Too much work. It's way easier to find something more interesting to do like go hook up a friends system. :) Gotta go.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis