D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I'm not a huge fan. There are very few songs of hers I like, but I'd thought her greatest accomplishment was the strength she carried while being feminine. There's very few females, even icons, who I associate with the strength and charisma she had. Mad props too for her adopting and bringing them into her home.

Her best IMO was "Live To Tell." As someone said she deserved an award for it. Also is included is "Cherish."

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Definitely a chameleon with her ability to change personas and longevity. Early on I believe she wanted to be bigger than Marilyn Monroe. I think she did.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Kinda hits me in the nostalgia feelers. She was huuuuuge when I was a teen.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
The only one track I've got of hers was on the sampler cd that came with my first cd player, Lucky Star. Would hear Like a Virgin once in a while but that's about my Madonna experience. I did like when she'd flirted with David Letterman

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The cone bra was quite a big deal back then for me as a teen. Although it has been said she made it fashion around 89/90, it goes back to the Open Your Heart video in '86. I'll go with Papa Don't Preach as her best vocal.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
My fav by her is Sooner or Later from the Tracy movie, which I believe was performed at the Oscar's. I had most of her stuff on Vinyl. Now I only have best of collection. I saw in her Broadway acting(not great) debut in the 90s and saw her in Concert once.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis