M. Fremer - My New Pet Hate (not really, just a rant)

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
You're older than me? My condolences....
I can't imagine anyone older than you, but given the pic the Pogre posted of you I must admit you look pretty good for 102 !

Yes, I'm still a youngster, the Corvette and I were born the same year.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I can't imagine anyone older than you, but given the pic the Pogre posted of you I must admit you look pretty good for 102 !

Yes, I'm still a youngster, the Corvette and I were born the same year.
I thought that was your picture....but at three years older than me I guess we have different ideas of what constitutes a young man....lol

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I thought that was your picture....but at three years older than me I guess we have different ideas of what constitutes a young man....lol
still young at heart ! I have a favorite restaurant up in Scranton and every time I come in the owner (mid fifties) greats me with 'young man' ...........I love it !

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
still young at heart ! I have a favorite restaurant up in Scranton and every time I come in the owner (mid fifties) greats me with 'young man' ...........I love it !
I get carded here and there which just makes me think they're crazy. I can still outride some of the young ones on my mountain bike, tho the body sometimes disagress on that young definition, too :)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I get carded here and there which just makes me think they're crazy. I can still outride some of the young ones on my mountain bike, tho the body sometimes disagress on that young definition, too :)
Old.... is that a moving target, meaning 5 years older than you?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis