C

Clyde710

Audiophyte
Question I think it’s the cable wiring for a qsc plx1202. Being fed from laptop headset to channel 1.
We are using eclarillon software.
when we play the bell tone or top of our chimes on the steeple speakers the sound is muffled and barely has any volume. But when bell song played everything sounds great. Any suggestion on cause would be appreciated.

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
If the amp works fine for the second instance I'd think more the fault lies in your software/source. What is "column" referring to? Why do you think it is the cable/wiring?

C

Clyde710

Audiophyte
If the amp works fine for the second instance I'd think more the fault lies in your software/source. What is "column" rWhy do you think it is the cable/wiring?
Because listening through headphone in jack both sounds are coming out the same volume and clear.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Question I think it’s the cable wiring for a qsc plx1202. Being fed from laptop headset to channel 1.
when we play the bell tone or top of our chimes on the steeple speakers the sound is muffled and barely has any volume. But when bell song played everything sounds great. Any suggestion on cause would be appreciated.
And I'd like that translated please!

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
So you're feeding tens of thousands of dollars sound system with an analog phone port from a laptop? At least please tell me it's an Apple device. In every other case, please, please, please use a digital out like a USB port to audio interface. I'm sure your mixer has a USB input somewhere. If not, get a Motu M2 or Focusrite Scarlett DAC

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
You need to make sure the levels are matched. The input voltage differences could be the issue or as Loving mentioned, possibly the recording levels. You may need something like this in between the laptop and the amp.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Read the manual/instructions- I would bet that the sound card needs to match the software and doesn't. If that doesn't show anything that helps, have you contacted them for support?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis