Looking for suggestions on first home theater purchase



Senior Audioholic
I use speaker wire that is used by electrical contractors, when installing any communications equipment. In my application: 2 Conductor Stranded, Twisted Pair, 99.9% copper, Shielded, and jacketed. My 2 longest runs are 30 feet. Then, my prefered HDMI cable spec is in my below signature too. The local Electrical Contractors that do install communications equipment, will work with you. If you want communications grade wire or not. You might be surprised with cost, talking to a local large electrical contractor.

Latest posts


  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis