Looking for SEO HELP!

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Guys;

Over the last year or so the Google ALGO updates have really impacted our traffic. It has also affected our direct competitors by every metric I compare to them but for some odd reason, it's not affecting forum only websites. If anyone has solid knowledge of SEO and/or WTF Google has been up to, please PM me. I could use some help. I don't trust SEO companies as most of them are either clueless, or just require money I can't afford to pay, especially with no gaurantees of success. Appreciate it!

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Guys;

Over the last year or so the Google ALGO updates have really impacted our traffic. It has also affected our direct competitors by every metric I compare to them but for some odd reason, it's not affecting forum only websites. If anyone has solid knowledge of SEO and/or WTF Google has been up to, please PM me. I could use some help. I don't trust SEO companies as most of them are either clueless, or just require money I can't afford to pay, especially with no gaurantees of success. Appreciate it!
One of the guys at Remote Central left audio, to design and maintain web sites- you could discuss this with him.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
One of the guys at Remote Central left audio, to design and maintain web sites- you could discuss this with him.
Don't know who that is. However, this goes beyond just designing websites. Google is doing something very sinister and I'm looking for someone with direct experience in dealing with their Algo changes.

highfigh

highfigh

Don't know who that is. However, this goes beyond just designing websites. Google is doing something very sinister and I'm looking for someone with direct experience in dealing with their Algo changes.
Well, google IS all about gathering info, regardless of who they step on.....

I sent him a message- will let you know when I hear something.

PaulRyanDesign

PaulRyanDesign

Audiophyte
Hi Gene,

I'm the guy that HighFigh is talking about. In the last year or so, Google has made some fairly significant changes to the Algorithm and will continually do so. Unfortunately, there are only a handful of people at Google who know anything about the Algorithm and they're completely sequestered from the rest of the company. In short, nobody knows how the Algorithm works. The only thing we can do is test, evaluate, test evaluate. They've also started using AI to determine ranking, so the days of keyword stuffing, etc. are long gone.

It's Google's stated goal that they want anyone to be able to find anything in one click. The only thing we can do is build and manage a site the way Google wants and expects it to be built and managed. If we do that, AI will take over and reward you, if you don't the bottom drops out.

I did a little investigating and as far as speed goes, the site is ok. Im going to try and send you a PM with my contact info, I think if you give me a little more information about what you're dealing with I might be able to shed some light.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Hi Gene,

I'm the guy that HighFigh is talking about. In the last year or so, Google has made some fairly significant changes to the Algorithm and will continually do so. Unfortunately, there are only a handful of people at Google who know anything about the Algorithm and they're completely sequestered from the rest of the company. In short, nobody knows how the Algorithm works. The only thing we can do is test, evaluate, test evaluate. They've also started using AI to determine ranking, so the days of keyword stuffing, etc. are long gone.

It's Google's stated goal that they want anyone to be able to find anything in one click. The only thing we can do is build and manage a site the way Google wants and expects it to be built and managed. If we do that, AI will take over and reward you, if you don't the bottom drops out.

I did a little investigating and as far as speed goes, the site is ok. Im going to try and send you a PM with my contact info, I think if you give me a little more information about what you're dealing with I might be able to shed some light.
Thanks Paul. Sending you an email now.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

I wonder if Google is also reacting to the Russian bots and the like.

highfigh

highfigh

I know someone whose son works at Google- I think in the app area, but I can have him ask if Jr knows anything about this.

T

tefeviil

Audiophyte
Google does continue to update its algorithm continuously. For instance, recently, Google rolled out a spam update. It was released on September 20, 2022, and it took a week to roll it out. The latest update came in October of this year, and it was also targeting spam.

JannGrew

JannGrew

Audiophyte
While Google may release multiple updates throughout the year, not all updates specifically target spam. Some updates focus on different aspects, such as improving local search results, mobile-friendliness, page speed, or user experience. Each update is designed to refine and enhance Google's search algorithm to provide users with the most relevant and valuable search results.

B

Bradyna

Audiophyte
I feel your frustration with those Google updates. It's like a rollercoaster ride, right?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis