Legacy Audio Focus SE's for sale.

B

Bernie Williams

Junior Audioholic
Selling my focus SE's as I upgraded to the Aeris speakers. Natural Sapele Pommele finish. Not unhappy at all with the focus SE's just got the bug. I have the original shipping containers, but strongly prefer local pickup. San Antonio TX. Excellent condition, about 8 years old, original owner. $4500

FYI: Leaving town july 6 for a week to escape the heat. I will be checking mail etc.

Attachments

Last edited:
T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
Maybe amend your post to include City and State. Otherwise good luck with your sale, beautiful speakers

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
If ONLY I'd have seen these about a month and a half ago when I was shopping. And they are in my home town too. I would LOVE to Lovin but I literally don't have the space for them, I know it's a shock but every room has a system right now :(.
I've always wanted to audition Legacy speakers but the Foscus SE is $16k+ in Canada ($18k-$19k for the Sapele ) so not something within my budget. (The Aeris is twice that price.) About $13k to $15k in the U.S. new so even being 8 years old $4500 looks to be a very good price.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I've always wanted to audition Legacy speakers but the Foscus SE is $16k+ in Canada ($18k-$19k for the Sapele ) so not something within my budget. (The Aeris is twice that price.) About $13k to $15k in the U.S. new so even being 8 years old $4500 looks to be a very good price.
It's an unbelievably good price OP good luck with your sale

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis