Legacy Audio Focus SE's for sale.

• Thread starter Bernie Williams
  • Start date
B

Bernie Williams

Junior Audioholic
Selling my focus SE's as I upgraded to the Aeris speakers. Natural Sapele Pommele finish. Not unhappy at all with the focus SE's just got the bug. I have the original shipping containers, but strongly prefer local pickup. San Antonio TX. Excellent condition, about 8 years old, original owner. $4500

FYI: Leaving town july 6 for a week to escape the heat. I will be checking mail etc.

Attachments

Last edited:
T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
Maybe amend your post to include City and State. Otherwise good luck with your sale, beautiful speakers

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
If ONLY I'd have seen these about a month and a half ago when I was shopping. And they are in my home town too. I would LOVE to Lovin but I literally don't have the space for them, I know it's a shock but every room has a system right now :(.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
If ONLY I'd have seen these about a month and a half ago when I was shopping. And they are in my home town too. I would LOVE to Lovin but I literally don't have the space for them, I know it's a shock but every room has a system right now :(.
I've always wanted to audition Legacy speakers but the Foscus SE is $16k+ in Canada ($18k-$19k for the Sapele ) so not something within my budget. (The Aeris is twice that price.) About $13k to $15k in the U.S. new so even being 8 years old $4500 looks to be a very good price.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I've always wanted to audition Legacy speakers but the Foscus SE is $16k+ in Canada ($18k-$19k for the Sapele ) so not something within my budget. (The Aeris is twice that price.) About $13k to $15k in the U.S. new so even being 8 years old $4500 looks to be a very good price.
It's an unbelievably good price OP good luck with your sale

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis